Reviews for Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
3333333333333333
Emme019 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
"And she doesn't remember the moment he became everything she could trust", this just captures them perfectly, because, like you conveyed in this story, he'd do anything for her. And despite her initial reluctance, she'd do the same for him. So well done, in my head I've crowned you queen of the Captain Swan fics.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Loved this! I find Emma is always harder to capture in the story but you managed well :) Hook, of course, was perfect in every way. I could totally see him saying those things and reacting just like this.

Smut scene was perfect! Loved it. Great work!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Very lovely.
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was very well written. You have a really nice style, and it suited this pairing so well. Great job. :)
The Last Ronin chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I wonder if poor Emma is ever going to get over her abandonment issues.
ATimelessLove chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
"Operation Captain Swan" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! 8"O 8"D I'm dying! 8"D

& you made Snow pregnant?! Girl!

Ok. I'm imaginging them eating steak with their hands and it's freaking adorable! This is the f***ing cutest scene ever! David throws mashed potatos?! No! You can eat with your hands but no throwing food! Oh My God! Food fight! I've never been a part of a full out food fight (unless there was one in high school that I've blacked out from my memory.)

Love this! Because that's how I feel about my "thoughts" "Captain Hook in her bed is not something her childhood had ever prepared her for"

& then of course because your smut is PERFECT! Teach me how to smut because HOLY SHIT! Holy Mother of FUCK! I literally can't breathe! Kim, relearn how to breathe! UNF!

100/10. Would DEFINITELY recommend!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
dang that was hot and cute and mad me sad :D all in one
Horsecrazy141 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I liked it
Angelfan984 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
There is nothing quite like a Captain Swan Christmas present...and this was an AWESOME one. Thanks for sharing, totally adored it. The comfort, the food fight...so perfect.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh i love this! fantastic. Merry christmas!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
*sniffle* That was beautiful
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Great. Enjoy reading this so much! Merry Christmas :)