Reviews for Life After Hogwarts
the-cari-moose chapter 74 . 8/30
I hope Tasha has learned how to be an adult in the next story and has stopped being a petulant child hahah
the-cari-moose chapter 72 . 8/30
Spencer is obvs going to get Greg because Dom gets everyone.
the-cari-moose chapter 70 . 8/30
Is Teddy going to propose tonight? After the dinner? That would be perfect! Not tomorrow though at the wedding, that would be cheesy.
the-cari-moose chapter 68 . 8/30
I'm glad she's not pregnant because you're right, now is definitely not the right time. I was totally convinced she was again though because two pregnancy scares? Brilliant idea on your part.
the-cari-moose chapter 67 . 8/30
She's only been back for two weeks, would her body really change that much in that amount of time?
the-cari-moose chapter 63 . 8/30
I still wanna know how they found them.
the-cari-moose chapter 59 . 8/29
To be honest I was convinced that Sir had taken them, and that he was connected to the Holmwoods.
the-cari-moose chapter 58 . 8/29
Victorie has a thing about underground passages and falling through the floor doesn't she?
the-cari-moose chapter 57 . 8/29
I'm so happy Teddy is better! I am really emotionally invested but in this. More so than original character fanfiction I think. I love this so much more because it's completely new.
the-cari-moose chapter 56 . 8/29
What a petty bitch. Being in love with Teddy does not give her an excuse to be the rudest, bitchiest, little f***ing bully.
the-cari-moose chapter 54 . 8/29
I was totally convinced it was going to be the not medieval dragon pox. Although he didn't cut himself like John Doe and now Tasha has done...
the-cari-moose chapter 53 . 8/29
That sickness must be what wiped them out, if Tasha gets sick from it I wouldn't be surprised either and then Victorie really will put everything together.
the-cari-moose chapter 52 . 8/29
Go team collective Weasley for the win!
the-cari-moose chapter 51 . 8/29
Woah...
the-cari-moose chapter 50 . 8/29
I hate her. I hate her, I hate her. What a prejudiced bitch!
2,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »