Reviews for I Hate You
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 1 . 10/17
Ohhhh my god!
You're good!

I mean the story, ofcourse.
*Closes mouth and reaches for ice water*
Anon chapter 1 . 5/14
This is sooo funny and sssoooo hot‼️ LOVED IT‼️
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 3/18
Oh goodness me! Hate so so close to that other emotion
vjlee chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
If she wants to gag him why doesn't she just sit on his face? I would. In another half second you're going to own me ... is that what you want!

"His ego's already visible from space." is my favorite line from this story ... use this line a lot at work!

Please, please, don't stop writing, I think I still hate you, but you can try harder to make me like you if you want! I miss you! Looking for chapter 52 of NAME ... no pressure, just my idea of a gentle inquiry!
sillylissy chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
aww this is adorable, baby beckett insisting on hating castle. is there any chance for a next chapter? would like to see what happens after.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Hot Hot hot hot hot hot

Perfect Rick and Kate

GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I don't think she hated him all that much after all! He certainly serviced her well! She's ready for the repeat performance!

Nice!
Naniela chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Hot and oh so cute! Thank you :)
MajorSam chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
AAAAGH! LOVE IT SO MUCH! I've been rewatching season one all week and just have SO MANY FEELS about those good 'ole days!

MS
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Holy hotness, Batman. That was amaaaaazing.
Is that what you wrote for Christmas last year?
*off to start writing Christmas list* ;)
uofmcowgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh Beckett! ;)
TonyCastle78 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Chapter 2 please? Or a continuing series? That would be much appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I hate you, I really do. Just with as much intensity( but not in the I-wanna-ruin-your-favorite-shirt way) as Beckett hates Castle. It's so raw and desperate and irritating and so...them. Smoldering hot. I hate you but you can spend the rest of the hiatus writing to convince me otherwise.
kalindawalker chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Thank you for this. Its is quite something. Very well written and easy to follow.
I would have loved for this to happen in the series.
Keep on with the great work.