Reviews for Marked and Claimed
sekikaoru chapter 10 . 1/16
Please update this. I like this fanfic, it's so good.
Pretty please
hdmosprey chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
I wish Zoro wasn't so rapey for the 9 first chapter... The 10th was pretty great because that's when they start actually working at something between them! Still, I can't help feeling like their first night and the following stalking was total dub-con; it's mostly all Zoro taking advantage of Sanji's pheromone high and disregarding his pleas to stop. Aka a turn off since there were no warnings.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Yay! An update! I had almost given up hope but then there was an update and it was glorious!
snappdragon chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
I was so shocked and excited to see this update but forgot to review! I enjoyed the new chapter and I can't wait for more! This fic is so much fun and love the way you're building their relationship :)
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
Nice, an update!
I like how the story progresses. Thanks for the chapter!
ShitCook chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
Omg this is so good! Please update soon!
Panda.Blackwhite chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
I think I read something that stated that Zoro and Sanji's kiss was Sanji's first kiss. So Sanji should be a virgin. Unless I'm wrong, which I often am. Hahaa. Great and fun story! Keep it up!
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Omg,thank you for updating! gawd I thought I'd have to wait for centuries!which would have disappointing because I really adore this story wow their relationship is a mess hope they figure it out soon, will be waiting till then plz update soon school is already starting for me :'( want to read this to satisfy my mood :D never fails either
yukino76 chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
thanks for the update
Prissycatice chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
Oh Gawd! come back you!
how dare you make me wait for such a damn long time?!
gah!

friends? really Sanji?
ok then, as you say, blondie~
it's ok, our marimo can wait
yeah, he can wait with several kiss and hug and touching here and there *laugh*

btw thank you for updating this fic, really love this fic so I always waiting
and please update soon dear
AruRmz chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this updated . You have improved a lot in the last couple of years~~

Thanks a lot for the chapter!
guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
please continue?
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
Omg this story...*covers bloody nose* I must have more! *gives you puppy eyes* please senpai~?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
And thus, another great story is abandoned :(
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
*sniff sniff* Where are you? come back and complete this *sniff*