Reviews for Blue Heiress, Green Eyes
Shards of Frozen Fractals chapter 8 . 1/20
This is stunning! I'm late to reading this story, but very glad you chose to share. Thank you. I've laughed and cried and everything in-between.
Stella Kurogane chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
I cried and cried and cried!
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing piece of work!
Take care. *warm hugs*
usualguest chapter 8 . 1/6/2016
Brilliant and unique plot! Amazing story! Bravo!
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
["Is this one of your little, riddling game, Gerda? Because I apologise, but I don't have time for them. I would appreciate it much so if you would just— OW!" Hans yelped, and snapped to glare at the old woman — who's wearing an expression that defined her satisfaction — and Hans squinted his eyes up at her. "Did you just pinch me?" "Did I? My hand must have slipped.]

Lol. I love Gerda and Hans interactions. She's all motherly.

["Yeah. Besides from Sofia, of course. She was always there, waiting for you. Do you know how many times Anna and I caught her sleeping with Sofia besides from your comatose body? Still in her Queen attire?"]

Of course Elsa was worried. Ahhhh Kristoff told him YES! Loved the Kristoff and Hans interactions and dialogue too.

[And then it happened. He was pulling her in and one hand settled on her lower back and the other held her chin — and he was kissing her. And the force of the kiss was hard, firm, solid — but she was surprisingly warm. And fresh. And he liked the taste of her. So he took the chance and kissed her harder, cupping her face and knew he was doing the right thing when her fingers ran up along his neck, up to his jaw, before it grasped forcefully on his skin. God, she tasted so good.]

Asdfghjkl. PERFECT. JUST PERFECT.

["Hey, is that lipstick on your lips?" Kristoff nudged.]

Lol.

I loved this story so much Thanks for sharing this beauty. Hoping you have more Helsa stories. I'll check that out.
Bambibelle84 chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
["Elsa, can you smile for me? I'm so tired, but I'd like to see you smile. Just one more time."]

NOPE I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS. My heart ouch my heart.
Bambibelle84 chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
["We'll find her, Hans." Elsa whispered firmly as he lets his chin dropped and his forehead hovering close to hers. "Alive." He lets himself believed that, and swallowed thickly.]

That scene in the shed with a helsa was just so beautifully written.

["There may be something there that wasn't there before," the older woman whispered]

Beauty and the Beast being my favorite Disney movie of course I would know when the reference was gonna pop.

[He thought his hand was bleeding badly. His heart bled even worse.]

How can Elsa do that to Hans tho. Emanuel really.
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
[At that point, Sofia was laughing along with Queen Elsa, and Hans felt his blood rushed when those laughters matched each other perfectly, even with his own.]

Omg this sight just beautiful.

[But he caught her wrist before she could take another step. She looked at him wide-eyed, obviously hadn't expecting that move from him, but he kept his touch gentle and made sure he stood in a perfect distance away from her. He breathed out, slowly smiled and sucked in any courage he must have left somewhere before his fingers trailed her cheekbones, and shifted to her platinum blond hair. He didn't comment on how she held her breath. His heart was drumming against his ribs when he finally realised what he just did, but he didn't pull away. "Thank you," he whispered, ever so softly, closed his eyes and leaned down to plant a firm kiss between her brows.]

Asdfghjkl

Oh oh they kidnapped Sofia.
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
["I―" The Queen bit her lips again, and stared at him - her nose crinkled and he tried to read just how much she's as confused as he was. "I just ― I knew it's been two weeks, give or take, since you and Sofia have been in this castle and ― but, lately, I've noticed how little I've seen of you. You no longer accompany Sofia when she has her lessons, and you always seem to be, how should I put this, sneaking around and I must admit ― it's highly suspicious."]

Elsa being suspicious or is she.

["No! Of course not ― she doesn't trouble me, at all. She's..." The Queen trailed off, a type of longing lingered in her voice, and Hans didn't stare too long at the way the Queen's cheeks seemed to glow. "She's perfect." "Of course she is," Hans breathed. "I'd like to think she's got her best features from you. All of you."]

This killed me. This fukin killed me.

["I think she thinks you're her friend, and that's why she keeps looking for you ― she's just lonely, is all."]

Sofia is so adorbs telling Hans Elsa missed him and was looking for him.

["Maybe we can invite Queen Elsa sometimes." "Queen Elsa?" "Yeah. I think you can make her laugh, like you always make me laugh."]

Adorbs.

["I understand," Queen Elsa nodded her rather slowly, murmuring, and turned towards Sofia. "I'm sorry, but―" It was Hans who answered her, "We get it―" "You can't go!" Sofia blurted out, gripping hard on Hans' pants. "The sunset! We were going to watch it. Together." "I'm sorry, Sofia―" "It's alright." Hans faked a smile, "I'll handle her." He scooped the four-year-old into his arms. "Go." Queen Elsa opened her mouth, but didn't say anything as Emmanuel dragged her away from the crowd ― away from them ― and Hans turned to where the sun presented itself, felt the way Sofia's body was shaking with sobs that didn't fall ("We were supposed to watch the sunset, together.") and hushed her until the cold that was slowly rising up disappeared.]

The day was going along so beautifully. And then it got ruined. I wanted them to see the sunset together.

[A day out with his two best girls? Hans chortled. Maybe not.]

Awe.
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
[That seemed to catch the Queen by surprised, and he smiled just a little bit more at that. "I thought ― how was it possible? You and I, forgive me Your Highness, but we haven't as much as touched each other and―" He cleared his throat again, and decided that he wouldn't mention of the time he carried her, from her ice palace to the castle, about five years ago, when she cursed the entire kingdom into an eternal winter. He figured there was never a good time, really, to ever mention that, ever again. "Well, I'm sure you understand. And in that short moment, I came up with the theory."]

I love that Elsa using her powers on him had to do with his daughter inheriting Elsa power.

["So...," he awkwardly began, resting his elbow on the surface of the table. "How's the suitor the other day?" She gave him a raised eyebrow — and he laughed.]

I loved their dialogue so so much. I loved this chapter.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
["You implied as if I am not worthy to be loved!" "Not worthy?" Hans barked out laughing, spinning towards her. I am not worthy to be loved, he wanted to yell at her ― but he kept it in, looked at her straight in her eyes and gritted out. "You are."]

Awe.

Sofia asking Hans if he was gonna kiss Elsa lol
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Very Intrigued.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
I love your wonderful story! The plot was amazing and very original, the daughter with Elsa's powers. I liked the bonding between Elsa and Sofia, although she wasn't her daughter and how her relationship with Hans changed little by little. Of course Hans was a changed man all because of his adorable daughter. I also read in your tumblr the intro (how he got Sofia from her mother), a small piece with him, Elsa pregnant to their first son and Sofia and the oneshot 20 years later with all their children. I liked them all very much and they fitted with this story perfectly. I don't know why you thought the postscript would ruin this story. Thanks for the lovely fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
That is some beautiful poetry. You are a very talented writer.
SharKohen chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
I'm not big on Helsa, but this is still a very charming read. Well done.
rosettaspoon chapter 8 . 4/26/2015