Reviews for The Years After
multyfangirl19 chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Its bitter sweet reading the end of this. I'm going to use some from all three parts of this, the son he never knew he had , the years in between and the years after . I'm going to have the stone in my fluff story , heh one day after I figured out ages and I've already written 10 pages during the course of a school day. I think Rey will be given the stone from her mother.. its a little funny but a touch odd , Rey will be Qui Gon's great granddaughter by both Obi Wan and his foster son Ani... it'll make more sense when I start posting the story , I'll start posting my story this weekend .. now what do I call this? Maybe family reunion?
multyfangirl19 chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
Aww , that was a cute fluff chapter , Obi Wan taking care of his young neibor , charge and nephew for a day
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Fantastic story loved the series how Qui-Gon is Obi-Wan father.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I enjoyed this series of stories. Congrats with finishing it! :)
heiressofanor chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Great story! I loved the whole series, but this one actually brought tears to my eyes. Love your writing, keep up the good work!
world-classgeek chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Can I send you many glomphugs and virtual cookies? This is one of the best Star Wars stories I have read in ages and there's gonna be a lot of things I am never unlearning. Beautiful and wonderful and awesome.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Excellent story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Good story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
great story it was very cute.
Alice Aubrey chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Awwww... that was so sweet and touching... god, I was i crying by the midle! I didn't expected the happy ending... or at least that happy :3
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
*sniffles* Awww! That was sooo sweet! :'-)
Please start another story! :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Awwwwww! Great ending...
Mireilles3 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Beautiful reunions all around :)

Thanks for sharing!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
really excellent chapter I liked it a lot so can’t wait to see more so please update soon
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
really good chapter I liked it a lot so can’t wait to see more so please update soon.