Reviews for A Gift with Green Eyes, and Presents that go Boom
Tempest chapter 1 . 6/20
I love the casual murder. And the brotherly love. Great story.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/8
This is so cute, what with their interactions...and the fact that Odin died. TAKE THAT ODIN!
lokilookalike chapter 1 . 5/17
That little bit when Thor asked for the knife, and Loki was saying "no don't give it to him! He threatend me with it!" Was perfect it made my day :-)
I love it. Very much! XD
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/19
Love it!
lego50 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
So Odin sent them on a quest which in long got him killed? *Smirk* I like it.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Uh. Whatever happened to Frigga? Thor's mom, and the one who taught Loki magic stuff (I think...)?
Good story though! Loved how everything just resolved itself when all the "bad guys" killed each other off. :P
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
this is fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
That was sooooooo awesome! I actually love how evil you made Odin. You're so good!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I loved it. Your stories are epic!
OfTheOcean chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This is awesome! Loki's reaction to Malekith, Thanos and Odin's deaths was hilarious! Oh, I love that guy so much.
Im dead inside chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Aww! This story is soooooooooo CUTE!

At some points it nearly made me cry from laughter, and at others it made me coo. Awesome story, it's in my favorites now!

XO
I'm dead inside
Brigadier7899 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
tee hee. love it! I adore stories with sweet Loki, way too many are creepy evil rapist Loki...
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I love it when people are close, related or not. I, too, have a sister, my twin. We're seven minutes apart and I lord it over her whenever I feel like it. Sometimes we get into wrestling matches and end up on the floor. And then there are times when one of us says something that the other one was thinking, or go stereo and speak in unison.
Yeah. We're real close. I'm glad there are other people with siblings like that. :)
I'm also glad that you wrote a story where Thor and Loki actually have a brotherly relationship where they don't try to kill each other. Distant siblings make me sad. So, yay us!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This story is hilarious! I like how it swings from serious to funny to semi-serious and back again, and I love the way you wrote kid Loki and kid Thor :) Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!