Reviews for A Gift with Green Eyes, and Presents that go Boom
That was sooooooo awesome! I actually love how evil you made Odin. You're so good!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 5/16
I loved it. Your stories are epic!
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 1 . 5/11
This is awesome! Loki's reaction to Malekith, Thanos and Odin's deaths was hilarious! Oh, I love that guy so much.
Im dead inside chapter 1 . 4/30
Aww! This story is soooooooooo CUTE!

At some points it nearly made me cry from laughter, and at others it made me coo. Awesome story, it's in my favorites now!

XO
I'm dead inside
Brigadier7899 chapter 1 . 4/6
tee hee. love it! I adore stories with sweet Loki, way too many are creepy evil rapist Loki...
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 2/24
I love it when people are close, related or not. I, too, have a sister, my twin. We're seven minutes apart and I lord it over her whenever I feel like it. Sometimes we get into wrestling matches and end up on the floor. And then there are times when one of us says something that the other one was thinking, or go stereo and speak in unison.
Yeah. We're real close. I'm glad there are other people with siblings like that. :)
I'm also glad that you wrote a story where Thor and Loki actually have a brotherly relationship where they don't try to kill each other. Distant siblings make me sad. So, yay us!
This story is hilarious! I like how it swings from serious to funny to semi-serious and back again, and I love the way you wrote kid Loki and kid Thor :) Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 1/14
LOL. This was very amusing. Especially Odin's repeated failed attempts to make Loki bad. Hilarious.

Thanks for the lovely story!
-Aki
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
My favorite part was when Odin died. Nah, just kidding. I mean that was great, but all the brotherly moments between Thor and Loki warmed my heart. This was a great story. :)
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Wow, that was strangely hilarious. And if I may ask, where exactly was Frigga during all these? I believe she should've at least appeared once. My favorites: Odin being killed, Thanos killing Malekith, and the black hole killing Thanos. It seems murder calls to me. xD Seriously, I think Loki should've kept a few of those grenades before leaving Svartalfheim. A handy tool it is. ;) Awesome story, write more if you can. :)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Because EVERYTHING is better with dragons. _
That was a lot of blood there, toward the end... 0_0
The Wolf You Fear chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I read that comic with the leaf horses and I like, never read comics ever ever, but that was just PERFECTION IN A MAGICAL JAR FILLED WITH AETHER, it was so twisted and beautifully dark and humorous and magical and ODIN DIES YAAAAAAAAAAY! If I wake up laughing in the middle of the night I'll know I dreamt of this. ;)
fruitstickers chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I loved it! So awesome, thanking for killing off the other two as well! Great story.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Fluffy Thorki. Die Odin, die!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
this was highly amusing.
I will speak such as a Vulcan would.
Logically.