Reviews for A Gift with Green Eyes, and Presents that go Boom
Tempest's Rain chapter 1 . 7/4
That was really good. I think you lost momentum after the first 2 3rds but I really liked the sweetness of Thor and Loki's bond.
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/10
Love the story!
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 2/23
LOL this is amazing!
Just found this and it is very interesting. I wish there was another chapter looking at the aftermath.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 1/6
Best Loki/Thor story EVER! written like a great Novel, LOVE it!
Trygvasson chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Cheers. This was hilarious.
skydancer2ooo chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Nice piece! I loved that Loki didn't give in to Odin. I could actually see him plotting something like this. Too bad your sister doesn't like Syphilis, the Boy Band 3, and the peeping Tom. I mean Sif, W3, and Heimdall. They went aganist Odin and Frigga's order which Loki was following because they couldn't wait a few days until Odin to wake and because they never liked Loki in the first place. Heimdall even tried to kill Loki after he let Sif and W3 pass through the BiFrost that Odin ordered closed. You really push someone to become the villain.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Too funny, glad Thor stayed loyal to Loki and Bad Odin died.
Home3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I loved this, read it twice and it makes me crack up! I love the HUUURG that Odin shouts. So funny!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
All annoying people are dead and Hydra can't get there hands on the Tesseract. best
Tempest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I love the casual murder. And the brotherly love. Great story.
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
This is so cute, what with their interactions...and the fact that Odin died. TAKE THAT ODIN!
lokilookalike chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
That little bit when Thor asked for the knife, and Loki was saying "no don't give it to him! He threatend me with it!" Was perfect it made my day :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016