Reviews for The Road To Freedom
Fantastic story.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Great story. Thanks for sharing. :D
Melysande chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Such a lovely story. Sometimes when I play DA2 I forget how I liked Anders in Awakening. So much of the devious, hateful part of Anders in DA2 is really Justice/Vengeance. Anders agreed to the bonding out of compassion and friendship not understanding the consequences or Justice's nature. His own feelings as a mage affected Justice in ways Justice couldn't handle. It proved a tragedy for them both. Or at least that's how I see it.
Your story provides a happy resolution for Anders while showing his loving relationship with Fenris - a much better bonding which can help both of them find happiness. And Zevran.
So will the quartet stepping through the Eluvian trigger another story? She says hopefully.
Shadowfox13 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
That was an awesome end! I loved it! Thank you so much, I'm really hoping you decide to write published stories one day; you're definitely a talented writer.
Shadowfox13 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
*lol* I think Fenris and Zev are going to like this Anders even better. :)
Melysande chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
You are so good to your readers! What a lovely chapter.
Melysande chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
oh, a cliff hanger! Fenris will bring him back. Right?
Really powerful description of Vengeance's hold on Anders and the spell. I felt a little bit sorry for Justice there at the end, but Aedan was right. They never should have allowed him to exist in the mundane world. I just hope Ander's story is not all Fenris has left.
Shadowfox13 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Nooooo! Anders can't die! *whaaaa!* Please tell me the price wasn't his life? :( The chapter was awesome though, I loved the struggle you portrayed. :D I'm also glad Justice made it back to the fade. Thank you for another awesome chapter! It's a wonderful birthday present. :)
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I hope that book has the answers they need to save Anders! I will be chewing my nails till the next chapter.
Shadowfox13 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Awesome chapter. Very emotional with a hint of train wreck. :D Poor poor Aedan, what will become of him now and what will this price be I wonder? I am so looking forward to the next installment. Thank you!
Melysande chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Quite an introduction to Aedan and understanding how much he has lost. In spite of that he's kept going as Warden Commander. If he fails with Anders...that will break them both it would seem.
Shadowfox13 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Hoo boy, Justice is slowly loosing himself too. I wonder if there will be anything left of Justice to save and send home? I liked that touch of Fenris speaking to Justice while Anders sleeps. *hehe* Bet it made him think, eh? Hm, now that his reading is more fluent, can he also write better too? The chapters was great that feeling of Love and hoping desperation mixed in. I also enjoyed seeing parts of Justice's thought too. Made me feel a bit of sorrow for him. :)
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Great chapter. I hope Justice doesn't cause to much trouble before Zevran gets back.
Melysande chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I love the idea that Anders love for Fenris separated him from Justice. It makes so much sense. As does Justice's jealousy and plans for vengeance. Wonderful chapter, providing the background, building the separation and increasing the tension.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I hope they can help Anders.