Reviews for The Price of Redemption
Guest chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
You must finish the story!
muumi2three chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Sirius's reaction to the Veil (more frightening than Azkhaban) was brilliant. The sense it evoked of what-might-have-been in an alternate (canon) reality gave a haunting depth to the story. And the dementor execution ... well. I will probably get to sleep tonight eventually. It was very well written horror.
Aisha04 chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Very interesting storyline
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I want more! this has been a great story and i want to hear the ending!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Oh no! Has this been abandoned?!
1ori ann chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
I am enjoying the story. I hope you plan to continue it soon.
2742416 chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
I have read the entire story to date. I know you have long breaks between chapters, but I was hoping to find out when/if you plan on continuing this story.

It's excellent.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Very good chapter-I hope you will update soon. Here's hoping that some Clueless People will finally start getting one, or stop hiding what they know because of some Greater Good that nobody else understands (yes, Albus, I mean you!).

And Snape would be excellent at triage-knows his Dark curses, keeps his head in a crisis, and all that.
purple girl chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
hello. i noticed that this story gets randomly worked on... but i just wanted to tell you that this story, the price of redemption, is utterly fabulous. it has been a looooong time since i've read a fanfic that has captured my attention so fully! i loooove the plot; it is so original and compelling. I look forward to the finishing of this story line. i can go on and on and on, but i think you get the point. this story is rocking my world and i cant wait to read more!

-purple girl
Slinkiee chapter 15 . 6/7/2010
Yes, Severus Snape is alive and well. I have long been upset that my favorite character was killed off in the manner described in DH. NO WAY would he have allowed that to happen. He is brilliant and would have planned for what he knew was coming. Severus is a survivor and in my heart is alive and kicking. I keep up with him through all of the wonderful fan fiction you guys write.

Please don't wait to update is possible. I know life gets in the way sometimes though. Family comes first so no worries.
RedValkyrie chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
My gosh, I can see where you've been through quite the real life upheaval throughout this story! I hope all is well for you now. I am really enjoying this story. I love your characterizations. I know you say OCC, but for your universe, they make sense and so do their thoughts and actions...which still rely on canon. The story itself is intriguing and let me just say, Lucius is no comedic villain in this! He is just purely frighting! I love your Severus and Hermione as well. I was thrilled to see them finally express their feelings for each other. Dumbledore, well, I'm just wondering about his motivations...barmy old codger's up to something unsavory.

I do hope you are able to update soon as I'm eager to read more of your piece!

Cheers!

RV
Prissz chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
Oh please update again soon!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 15 . 2/28/2010
I KNEW IT! DAMN U LUCIUS MALFOY!
severus49 chapter 15 . 2/7/2010
Such a good mystery story! You have a devoted reader in me! Cannot wait for the next update
Luinthoron chapter 15 . 2/6/2010
Thanks for finally a new chapter! Can't wait for the next, you've certainly made things very interesting here.