Reviews for The Price of Redemption
Adnacia chapter 13 . 10/21/2007
I loved this chapter. I just discovered this story last week and it drew me in! I can't wait to read any updates!
Sampdoria chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
Great chapter, I look forward to the next update.
phoebe turner chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
great chapter!
Luinthoron chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
An absolutely wonderful chapter, even if so sad as well! Thank you! :)

excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 7/9/2007
I do wish I didn't have to wait till September for more of this; but wait I shall.

What a wonderful moment in the portrait! (though I can't blame Hermione for worrying; she can think, all too easily, how Severus could end up in one).

Great chapter.
Droxy chapter 13 . 7/9/2007
Lovely addition, and I hope you poke Imhilien back for posting more of "roads". Very romantic interlude with SS and HG. Cool spell with the portaits.
Tracey Claybon chapter 13 . 7/9/2007
As always, I enjoyed the new chapter of PoR - I look forward to the new chapters almost as much as I look forward to DH from Ms. Rowling. Thanks again, looking forward to September.

Magical Ma chapter 13 . 7/9/2007
I love your alternate version of the books-Dumbledor & Sirius need to be alive for Snape to be so human. Thank you for making him so.
Imhilien chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
It was nice as always to see an update, and I look forward to more!
Serenity Meowth chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
! Ooh, Harry! Love showdown? ..
Serenity Meowth chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
Wonderful, lovely story. It makes me feel so much..
Magical Ma chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
Thank you for the update-I like the fact that the story is so different than the books with Dumbledor and Sirius being alive, yet incorporating the horcruxes and other story JKR story lines within your story. Interesting. Know how busy life can get; look forward to your next chapter.
phoebe turner chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
i loved it! update soon!
Dylanfan chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
I'm so excited you updated; I love your work! It always has the perfect amount of sentiment and humor.
Lynnie chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
Poor Tonks! Great writing! :-) Glad to have you back!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »