Reviews for The Storybrooke Connection
Guest chapter 21 . 1/23/2020
Awesome story ! Loved the atmosphere and the way you realistically made them fall in love :) very visual and real ! Bravo !
Samy chapter 21 . 3/13/2018
Ok me encantó el bueno suerte bay.
ScorpionChild91 chapter 21 . 9/21/2017
Absolutely loved this story. Loved the time period and the way you depicted it for us. The rundown at the end of your chapters were great as well. :)
Heidzzz chapter 21 . 8/13/2017
This was so so so good. I loved every moment
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
When I thought Emma is a pilot I completely expected something else not Emma wearing dresses... disappointed a little..
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
THIS FIC WAS AMAZING!

I loved every single moment of this fic!

I especially loved the history lessons too! If all history lessons came with a swan queen fic then everyone would be learning a lot.

Loved, loved, loved it!

All of it was awesome!

I don't know what to add but I'm so glad that I read this!

It will be going in my favourites list for sure!

This fic makes me want to google the songs as well. Especially the lullaby and Morocco songs.

Maybe one day you could write another fic with more history lessons? lol

I love history so this fic was pretty perfect to me! Never knew most of things in it.

Keep up the good work!
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
If that's the song I think it is then I love it! Johnny Hartman sings it? I know it from a Meryl Streep movie. Lol xD
v.wolfrider chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
I love all the small fun-facts at the end and the mood of the story. It is fantastic!
rondaday1 chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
This is a great story and I love all the side notes. Kudos to a terrifically written story
relentlessdreamer16 chapter 21 . 1/4/2016
Really loved this story!
relentlessdreamer16 chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
Just started reading, and only on chapter 5. I love the period you picked for the story, and how much research you did. It really shows, I also love that you started Regina singing Cole Porter.
brittanaswe chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
I can't believe I didn't find this earlier, but holy smokes this is good!
doveofpeace9910 chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
SUCH A GREAT STORY! Absolutely loved it!
c.miller1991 chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
This was an amazing story! I felt like I was watching a movie! I'l loved the vocab words lol. You are an awesome writer! I've never read a story with so much detail! Great job!
AndieEvilRegal chapter 21 . 9/24/2015
This is a very good story! I'm impressed with your knowledge about the expressions, music and infos of that time! Congrats for your work:)