Reviews for Yuletide Gamble
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 8/17
That was nice and fluffy.

Poor Beast Boy having trouble getting a good gift for Raven. I know that feeling well. I suck at finding gifts most of the time.

That was a nice gift he got. Something that she never got to experience as a child, along with a promise to be there for her.

Beast Boy even got a kiss from it.

Make me think of a fan comic I read about Raven's birthday. Beast Boy got her a plush of himself with a note saying 'to remind you that you are never alone'.
bbraeeverybbday chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
love this.
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I hate you so much! Every time I read one of your stories, I love them! You're so talented! Never stop what makes you happy.
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Lovely story, Christmas fluff is always good.
Wicked Navajo chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Aww, how cute! So wonderful and full of emotion!
You are a very good author :)
MrRayney chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
A great story for the time of those parties, Beast Boy is a great person.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Green and fluffy... The best thing ever. It kind of made me want christmas to hurry up and get here. :)
RusherMushroom chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Aww. I really love your stories!
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This was adorable! I was close to a cutesy-fluff overload.
C. Walker chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Oh the fluff. Love your writing, with all the harshness and strife life has, its nice to read a sweet story of two good people finding each other, gives the romantic in me hope. Keep writing man and I will keep reading your work.
DearDreadful chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Aw so cute
Purplerave chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was very adorable. I appreciate fluff every now and again. I thought the characters were believable in this story and even the gift seemed out of the ordinary for raven but the way it was presented made for a very heart warming exchange. I truly enjoyed this lil fluffy piece of work ser.
BLUE AVENGER18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
aww raven was like a little girl and great romance
PyrosethRemix chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great story, lots of fluff!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love it, this is so cute.