Reviews for Your Aunt Elsa
SassmonsterNinja chapter 33 . 8/6
This story was a thrill ride, and I loved every freaking second of it. Are you thinking of writing a sequel? Because u seriously should. Maybe continuing on the whole 'your cousin joan' thing? Idk pls I want more Annabelle with her wittle ice powers awwwww (o)
Continue the story for God's sake, or do a continuation, I can't whit the feelings, continue please please please
Beautiful.
FrozenBeAwesome chapter 10 . 2/11
I keep forgetting to ask: How do you edit chapters?
FrozenBeAwesome chapter 6 . 2/9
Seaweed! So cute!
FrozenBeAwesome chapter 5 . 2/9
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And I liked the line where Anna and Kristoff eventually learn from their mistakes.
Hathor-Aroha chapter 33 . 11/1/2014
*Bursts into tears while fumbling for the "fave story" box through happy sobbing* Perfect.
Hathor-Aroha chapter 32 . 11/1/2014
Oh Elsa...*gives her the warmest hug possible* Anna's right-family isn't always just blood, and like they say "friends are the family you choose". As much as part of me wishes that Elsa could have a second child, it is pretty realistic that she probably could not have another child, not at the age she would be at now. I thought that the doctor had told her something along those lines. But man...I was on tenterhooks this whole chapter-thank goodness she has Anna there to help her see that there will be other people-other family-who will love Elsa's child too.
Hathor-Aroha chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
It's finally happened! I can totally see Elsa being uncomfortable with a huge, elaborate day-long affair and being happy in the end with a quiet church ceremony. The little sisterly moment between Elsa and Anna was poignant and got me all misty-eyed, especially when Anna said "I got you, Elsa." in an echo of what Elsa once said: "I got you, Anna."

Now that this glorious marriage between Robert and Elsa has happened, I await their children.

Let's bring on the babies!
Hathor-Aroha chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
So far, I do not regret reading this story-I've spent all day reading this gripping fanfic-well, novel really-and I intend to finish the rest! I love Robert here and I can tell they are definitely going to get married. You have managed to make your readers (including myself) care (or deeply hate, depending who it is) about the characters, which is definitely one of your biggest strengths. I can't wait until I read of Robert and Elsa's wedding day (and their kids!)
Hathor-Aroha chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
Marry Robert now, Elsa. No don't tell me you can't marry a man you just met. You're meant to be. Marry him!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 33 . 10/24/2014
Lovely.
noitffb chapter 33 . 10/3/2014
This is a great story! Please update soon I would like to see more! :)
Troubledgirl87 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Great
True Rarity chapter 33 . 9/11/2014
Is that... Is that the end?

It would be a nice ending, but I get the feeling it's not...