Reviews for Just a Bit Unlikely
Professor Evans chapter 16 . 10/20
I know it's been close to 2 years since this story was updated, so I know I can place it on the shelf but I just wanted to say I've enjoyed the series immensely and you are a wonderful writer. The way you managed to deviate from the show while still holding on the core storylines was amazing. I've very much enjoyed it and find myself rereading it quite often. Along with Out of the Ashes, these rank as some of my all time favorites.

Thank you for providing us with such wonderful stories and good luck in any future endeavors,
Professor Evans
Goddess-of-the-Moon-39 chapter 16 . 10/10
Hey! I just wanted to say that out of the hundreds of Doctor Who fan fiction I have ever read(that mainly center around the Doctor and Rose) you are by far the best writer I have ever come across. Your stories are phenomenal and you made Rose fit so perfectly in them, just like she was always meant to be with the Doctor throughout all of those adventures. I really, really hope you keep writing this story. The way you made Rose psychoanalyze the Doctor all the way back at the beginning of their relationship was absolutely brilliant and I think you have more insight into the show and it's characters than the majority of the people who watch it do. I have never before come across a fanfic that I did not have some disagreement with, but your stories have change that. Please keep writing!
catnip30 chapter 16 . 10/8
I really really love this series and I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more!
Diving in chapter 16 . 10/4
Any chance of you updating soon? Please? Leaving it like that is just unfair. T_T
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 16 . 10/3
Is this story dead? I'd been loving it so much, I've reread the series a couple of times over the past year or so, and I keep coming back to this chapter with no *completed* marker on the story and just...come on, man, at least warn us if you're done D:
Julia Irian chapter 16 . 9/21
I've been binge-reading this series in the past week and I absolutely love it! I do hope you come back to this at some point, I really like your style. My favourites are the old Doctor cameos :D
If you're tired of just re-writing the things that happen in the series, why not change them up a bit more? :)
Hotgirlow chapter 16 . 9/19
I started reading the first story in the series yesterday and couldn't stop till I completed it and was overjoyed that there were sequels loving the story hope you update soon.
nicole.howe.737 chapter 1 . 9/9
I forgot to add onto my previous comment that I really, really want to see how you handle the whole Rose vs River angle. I know that I'm more than happy with Rose being his wife as I always struggled to see River in that role but River would still need to be treated as an integral part of the story as several storyline tangents would not work without her! Fingers crossed that your muse comes running back to you full of idea's very, very soon ;)
nicole.howe.737 chapter 16 . 9/9
Request for whoson1st's muse ... please come back! It's been 18 months since the last update and I'm sure that I'm not alone in waiting for the next chapters. Personally I've been waiting for the episode with Jenny as I'd love to see how Rose deals with the Doctor's daughter. I'm also assuming that the dark guy that Donna spoke to about the bin, is Mickey and I was looking forward to Rose getting to see her mum and Mickey etc in The Stolen Earth and Journey's End and what would happen to the clone Doctor at the end. I will admit to some curiosity as to how you'd planned to incorporate the change to the 11th Doctor and the whole Rose with Amy and Rory storylines, as well as the Clara character with Rose. I know it sounds daunting but after what you've already achieved while maintaining such a high standard of writing, you should be proud of yourself! Please, please try not to leave us hanging for much longer, I know you said you had some great idea's if your muse would behave, and I'd like to thank you for sharing your time and imagination with us :)
RAGAnne chapter 16 . 8/21
I am so sorry your muse started giving you fits. I have loved this universe you created so much. Obviously, as you say, there are choices that you could have made differently but all in all this is an amazing universe you've created. I am a huge fan of anything that gives us more Rose. And I'm intrigued by whatever plans you may have had for the future. Hopefully some day the desire to continue this will come back. In the meantime I hope life treats you well.
RAGAnne chapter 14 . 8/21
Well this was just fantastic. I love that Rose is running into all the previous incarnations of the Doctor and he simply can't help being jealous. Loved the conversation between Four and Donna. It was just beautiful all around.
RAGAnne chapter 1 . 8/21
As I start your latest story I have to say I'm happy for the time jump. Recovering from that level of pain takes time. It's fascinating to consider (and I can't believe I didn't mention this in my earlier review) that Rose experienced 18 months that passed in less than an hour for the Doctor but then he experienced a year and a day that passed in a blink for her. So they each have these terrible experiences that the other can't really relate to time-wise. Still, it's good that they had this time together before they start off on the newest set of adventures.
arans chapter 16 . 8/5
WHEEZES I HOPE THIS GETS UPDATED SOMEDAY...donnas one of my favs so i always love reading peoples take on her relationship w/ rose and the doctor and theres so many Big Plot Things that could happen/not happen/change and im super eager to see how they're dealt with since rose never left
NYM chapter 16 . 6/25
Please pick this up again. I love this series of stories you did.
schihigh chapter 16 . 6/24
I absolutely love the series love! The thing with Peter I like him as the doctor kinda but I think that the reason why he changed into Peter rather than another younger doctor is because of a, the lack of rose and b, the thing with Clara and girlfriends and boyfriends. So I like to think of the 12th doctor as a young Ian McKellen