Reviews for Just a Bit Unlikely
tsukiange chapter 16 . 15h
This is my third time reading this story, and it just gets better and better! Hope you update soon!
Herro? Are you ever coming back? Please?
Walt-Disney and Anime chapter 15 . 6/24
Oh please update soon. You are such a talented writer and you have an amazing story here.
Ladytigerlili chapter 16 . 6/13
Please update soon!
eternalLove59 chapter 16 . 5/23
Well here I am all caught up :) Now the inevitable waiting period has begun *sigh* Update when you can.
eternalLove59 chapter 14 . 5/22
Oh my God! The Dictir being jealous of his last self never gets old! Love it! Also the conversation Donna had with Four and how the Doctor and Rose made sure to let her know she is special. Another amazing chapter!
eternalLove59 chapter 13 . 5/22
Nice! Very interested in what Ood Sigma said to the Doctor about his song. Makes me wonder what you have planned for that if you have anything at all. I also wonder what you have planned for season 4 especially towards the end. Will there be a meta-crisis? Will the Doctor regenerate? I hope not for obvious reasons ;)
nuts4nargles chapter 16 . 5/22
I literally power read through this whole series! I was so excited when I discovered that you did a sequel covering season 4 only to discover that you haven't updated in months! So I know I just read this and everything, but please update! I LOVE THIS STORY WAY TOO MUCH! And it breaks my heart that is isn't canon... PLEASE UPDATE!
eternalLove59 chapter 9 . 5/22
I know you said you had problems with this arc but you did such a good job with it. Welcome aboard Donna Noble indeed! Season 4 is looking good so far ;)
eternalLove59 chapter 4 . 5/22
Oh yes Donna is back! And was that Mickey at the end-ish who Donna talked to? I was wondering how you were going to do that storyline since Rose was with the Doctor.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 12 . 5/21
Heehee I just broke your 500 review mark ;)
TheLittleRoguex chapter 11 . 5/21
Loving this but poor ood
TheLittleRoguex chapter 10 . 5/21