Reviews for Just a Bit Unlikely
This is such a great story I was so happy to discover the unfinished season 3 rewrite on ao3 here competed and a part of me was hoping that this part would be finished somewhere else too but even incomplete this series is one of the very best and well done of the series 3 and with rose trope and I've found myself rereading it multiple times so kudos to you for writing these great stories
Polarbaroness chapter 16 . 6/13
I love this series and I love you

Excellent characterization and brilliant writing. I cried during the last one. Or.. the previous one? The one where Rose died but not really.

I may be a bit tipsy

Anyway I hope you're doing well and stuff.
Selenity84 chapter 16 . 5/28
Wanna read more please, I love this
gwencarson126 chapter 16 . 5/20
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE SOON THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
Sliver Feathers chapter 16 . 3/28
Please, please, please update this again. It's such an amazing story and one of my favourites. I'd love to see how the rest of the season will turn out and I'm particularly interested to see if you'd ever go on to the eleventh doctor and how that story would go.
amelia25 chapter 16 . 3/23
Your stories are wonderful. Brilliantly written.
grenadedragon chapter 8 . 3/9
I love how the redhead is karen gillan
grenadedragon chapter 4 . 3/7
Awww! Was the man Mickey?
nicole.howe.737 chapter 15 . 3/6
Please Please Please I really hope that our chances of you finishing this story aren't reflected by the title of the story! Pretty please, come back and put us out of our misery ;)
Pellaaearien chapter 16 . 2/28
And that's all, she wrote! I suppose it's just a little unlikely ;) that after over a year this'll be updated again, and it's a shame, though I completely understand your frustrations with both your muse and the show. I live in hope, and thank you for this magnificent tale. Allons-y!
Pellaaearien chapter 14 . 2/28
I audibly gasped at the jelly baby line.
...and then grinned at the second one. The image of Ten offering Rose a jelly baby :)
Pellaaearien chapter 13 . 2/28
The Doctor's future is uncertain... Just the way he likes it!
Pellaaearien chapter 12 . 2/28
I swear your writing just keeps getting better and better. I'm sorry there are so few chapters left.
Pellaaearien chapter 10 . 2/28
"they're all long stories."
That's why I adore this series. It's taken on a life of its own and yet still feels completely canon, and it's lines like this that do it.
Pellaaearien chapter 7 . 2/28
Ooooh...
So I'm gonna make a few prophecies of my own (seeing as this story hasn't been completed):
The Doctor - "He is returning." Mickey doing the dimension hopping.
Rose - "There is something on your back." she does the Turn Left thing (and won't that be a surprise! Would it be the moment she chose to come with the Doctor, or the moment she chose to come back again and redo it after the first time, or something else?!)
Donna - "The woman in black will come for you." Miss Evangelista? Honestly this one I'm not so sure about.