Reviews for Just a Bit Unlikely
misuky7 chapter 16 . 8/25
I cannot wait to read the rest of this. It's a page-turner for sure. :3
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 16 . 8/20
Noooooo, I ran out of story! No fair! I was enjoying this so much. You've got to hurry and post the next chapter! I have a sword named Clobber, I can give your muse some incentive. *puppy eyes*
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 14 . 8/20
I love every single thing about this chapter and it has me so fired up to watch Classic Who. I've never been able to see it, but I get the feeling that when I do, me and Four are gonna get along really well. Thus is just perfect. And of course the Doctor thinks the man he used to be doesn't deserve her yet, and of course Rose adores him in any form...this is brilliant. I love everything you write.
Rachael chapter 16 . 8/19
Oh my goodness, so I binge read this series the past month and absolutely adore it. One of my favorite Doctor Who canon divergent fics I've ever read. I LOVED the liberties you have taken with the story and the entire theme of the fic has been glorious since the start, with so much development from Rose and the Doctor's perspectives I would've loved to see in the series. I hope you'll return to this one soon because each chapter is so perfect, it's worth the wait. I look forward to reading the rest of your stuff on your profile now, keep up the great work, you're a fantastic writer :)
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 2 . 8/17
I LOVE how you introduced this. Wonderful. And I have very high expectations for the rest of the story, as well. I really can't wait to see Donna and Rose together...
GhiraLinkLover4Ever chapter 16 . 8/3
Love the whole series. You are great. I'm not the best at writing reviews sorry. Do hope you update soon.
Grrarrggh chapter 2 . 8/1
I hope the reason your next update is taking so long is because you're going to announce that you've finished the entire thing and will be posting weekly from now on? Or that you're too busy because BBC has decided to make all of this series into its new Doctor Who show, bringing back Christopher, Billie, David etc... Either way, please give us more!
Nyx MG chapter 16 . 7/25
OMG i mean I know how life can take you to situations and places without warning but this is one of the most perfect( if not the best) fix I have ever read! you truly understand the feelings and traumas of each character and there is so much logic To your story I fall in love at first reading seriously. I couldn't stop I began with the thief and the wolf on Sunday afternoon and couldn't stop until now Saturday afternoon next week ha! I was even reading during working hours! this is brilliant this is wonderful sooooo please for the love of everything you love continue this fic I am begging you this universe is perfect as it should be please please update soon !
Lady Luna's Love chapter 16 . 7/23
This is my favourite Doctor Who FanFiction series I've read. But I've gotta know...will the Doctor regenerate? Or will you find a way around that since Rose is there? Please update soon.
Half-Blood Wannabe96 chapter 16 . 7/22
Hurry up and update PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE
QuiteRightToo chapter 16 . 7/18
Kick that muse in the but and get out another chapter! Please. :-)
Starsaroundmars chapter 16 . 7/17
Please, please, please update soon! I believe my last review was an adequate expression of my love for this story.
Lots of love,
Stars
tracy-lousia chapter 16 . 7/14
Hi,

Just read the entire Written in the Stars series over the last week or so and loved it. I really like the dynamic you have created with almost human Rose. I love the way you write all the characters. I really hope you come back and do more of this. I'm off to try some of your other stories now.

Thanks again. x
tsukiange chapter 16 . 6/29
This is my third time reading this story, and it just gets better and better! Hope you update soon!
Herro? Are you ever coming back? Please?