Reviews for The Zeppo: Aftermath A Bomb and an Explosive
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
very good! whana reade more about it..so please hurry up.. )
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Stalker Faith is kind of fun but I wish she'd open her mouth more and think less. Odd since in the show I was always wishing she'd do the opposite.
I really liked the flow of this story and your ingredients for the zombie 'cake' were rather inventive. I wonder where Jack could possibly have gotten jet fuel.
Bewitched chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
This was a great twist tot The Zeppo episode. I knew Faith cared! And I'm glad she can kind of understand what Xander's going through and pieced the previous night together. Great job!
Cesare chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Nice begaining to the fan-fiction, i think i have to go back to that episode , i did not remember faith fighting at the school. No biggee, like to see the next episode of the story , reminds me that i have to post the next 2 episodes of my fan fic.(sort of a Xander/harmony story )

Well have a great time
steve chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Any chance you might continue this with a Xander-Faith friendly 3rd season arc? I'd love to see more & especially the rest of the gangs reaction to such a relationship...
Jens chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Nice story, please continue soon. I really enjoy your Divergent Destinies storyline.

But, though I really liked this little piece, it didn't seem to click with Faith's knowledge about Xander's increased fighting abilities, which she learned about in A Single Step. Seems to me she would have acted differently towards him when she knew. Just a thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
enjoyable story I hope you fill in the blanks in your series soon.
David chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Very good! Thank you so much for continuing your Divergent Destiny stories! All of them have been excellent so far!
eckles71 chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
A most excellent start Ice, look forward to your next chapter and the ones after it. First Class writing.

Keep the faith.
MagnusXXN chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Sweet part. I hope to hear more soon.

): )
WBH21C chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
GREAT!

They never did mention what happened to that bomb!

Bill
Amelia chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I like xander and faith :)
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
As always a very enjoyable read. You're showing a much deeper Faith than we've been shown on the show. Looking forward to the next parts of this series.
Bolo chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I always hoped some one would find out. Theres so many what if's. They almost killed him, wonder how it would have turned out if they did. Xander zombie...
Calen chapter 1 . 10/2/2002