Reviews for Just to See You Smile
I love this
noneedforpeace chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Love it!
Sarachan chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That was great and I can't agree more with how the game just glossed over the fact that Nate should be experiencing some serious PTSD. Again awesome fic and I hope you write another one.
mgowriter chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is great :) I love a good Nate and Sully read.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
love your story
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
THANK YOU for writing this! I thought the same thing when I went through this sequence (and all the subsequent ones)! I mean, goddamn, lol! Poor Nate for suffering through all that, and I think that you portrayed the (more realistic) fallout all too well! :)

I've been such a sucker for the father/son relationship between these two, so this added bonus of fluff was also welcome! And you write magnificently - I especially loved how you described Sully's tone of voice as he hugged Nate, that forced masculine quality to downplay his own teary state, hehe. So beautifully expressed, ALL of it!

Thank you for posting! There's too little Uncharted fanfiction, surprisingly, given its popularity and how well the characters translate onto 'paper,' but thank God for writers like you who give us the material we oh-so desire! :P
LittleSlytherin394 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
It's a Christmas miracle! It feels like I've been waiting months for a new fic centered on Nate and Sully! Thank you so much! You literally just made my day! :') That aside, I also think a lot about the trauma that Nate went through in U3 and it kinda annoys me that the effects weren't even addressed in the game. Needless to say I would love it if you write another fic about it! :)