Reviews for Our Record
FluffyMarryKozakura chapter 16 . 6/17
Could u plz continue? ;3
Smilekokoro chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Tell me you are going to continue this story please i am waiting the next chapter
YukiEne chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
Dude! (guy or girl i dont care!)
Please dont frickin be joking with me. Do NOT EVER leave your readers hanging, especially when they are loving your story! Get on a computer and type more chapters! NOw!

Im not being mean... Just frickin angry that here is no more to this...im sorry if you took this wrong. Please dont think wrong of me
Akai.Sora13 chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
You make me cry.. *sob* Hiks, It's really sad y'know? but it's really good! I like this chapter! Thanks for making me cry !
xxRenK chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
Don't mean to give you any stress, but I absolutely adore your story so far I'll be looking forward the the new update when it comes out
xxRenK chapter 14 . 4/1/2014
STOP WITH THE FEELS ALREADY TTTT

Love this story and the way you write it 3
TheChildrenReason chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
...I was not expecting that ending. But ahhh, I really liked this chapter and it was really well written considering how much stress you're under right now. Don't worry, I'm sure no one hates you, we all understand. I, for example would love to be able to write stories and do other things but school completely takes over my life. So don't worry, ok? :)
Kurona chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
I don't really know how to say this, but this is one of my favorite fanfics ever, and you are simply the best writer on . I can't wait to see the rest of this!
Curry Pan chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
I'M CRYING.

T-t-too many feels GAH!
I wonder how iPod costs in Japan though Q-Q/slap
and the idea about Kido saved a voice memo from their oneechan is great! I never thought anything like that before! It's great!

And the KanoKido last part /maniacal smile and laughing like monokuma
Beautiful! I'll wait for your updates w
TheChildrenReason chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
This was really sad... I could feel the tears about to spring up in my eyes ;_; Great work as usual! And please don't worry about getting the chapters out on time, we understand that school gets in the way a lot so don't stress yourself out or anything, ok?
NekuSakuraba101 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Oh, it's fine. Don't worry about it being sort of similar. No one will sue you for it, but I can't wait for you to update.
BunnyEllieAngel chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Wow... This.. X sobs X On the bright side.. I have done the most reviews in one 'book' so far! Happy New Year!
BunnyEllieAngel chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Gah.. x runs off and screams x Ehem... I believe I have now followed you and your story.!
BunnyEllieAngel chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I don't mind the "non-KanoKido" parts really, my brain is already happy with whats there!
BunnyEllieAngel chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
I started to crack up at Kenjou's (IDK how to spell his name..) part with Ayaka! Like this chapter very much.