Reviews for Eye of the Storm
This story is amazing I like horror and zombie themes. I played a lot of resident evil games, and you put my favourite one piece characters in it. I love mute sanji in this he was cute and luffy was so mature, trusting friend i loved him to bits and zoro he just...he..was brilliant you always make him brilliant i realy realy like your zoro, no one wrights zoro as true to his character as you do. Your an outstanding wrighter, every character every story your just perfect plz plz i want to see the end update soon please!
And if your going to wright a novel about zombies or about anything plz give us names of your works I would buy anything you will wright I love your works! :3
stream hesitates chapter 15 . 2/16
Wait?! This can't be the end! It was so amazing and I love those two and my heart sang as they finally confessed and now guns and impending death! Did you have to remove the last chapter?
stream hesitates chapter 7 . 2/16
Ok never mind! No need to kill the bike thief, this chapter was awesome and so much fun!
stream hesitates chapter 6 . 2/16
Holly shit I hope they find the fucker who's stealing their bike! Love this fic can't stop reading although I'm going to have to go eat at some point in time..
stream hesitates chapter 3 . 2/16
Once again, amazing story! I love seeing what scenarios you come up with, always so original and so well written! Thank you so much for doing what you do! Can't wait to see mute Sanji and lone wolf Zoro's relationship bloom (and eventually get really hot, hehe!) PEACE
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 8 . 2/4
that moment when you pick a really awesome person to crush on...Zoro got it lol
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 4 . 2/3
omg...the part with the chocolate...It reminded me when mom stopped buying it for a long time and a year latter after a lot of shit happened and it was getting to me she handed me a cup of hot coco with mini marshmallows and I almost cried, it made e feel better though :)
Kat chapter 15 . 1/20
Ahhhhh! Update soon! I love it!
villagernumber40 chapter 14 . 1/5
congrats, chapter 14 officially just freaked me out.
jynxxchan chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
oohh the chills. apocalyptic and zombie stuff is my favorite! and you added one of my favorite ships to zombie and its amazing I wish you'd update a cliff hanger like this just kills one when the story is this good
RedGhostPony chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
This has to be the best fic I have ever read. I love this so much and I really hope it will update soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
32.etlt chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
OH SHIT. DAMN THIS IS HELLA GOOD.
heartpiratesanji chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
I'm normally not a fan of zombie-related things, but I can't get enough of this. Seriously. And poor Sanji :(
Hshakii chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
Hi! Are you still writing this? Because it's really interesting and I'm kind of dying of curiosity aha
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
OMFG you need to update this now!
Or you won't get to find out what I think of this story, ever!
Really need to know what happens next! XD