Reviews for Trading Faces
vbn45 chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Im not a big 1x2 in love kind of fan- I like their brotherly love, but this was a really good story and you kept them in character nicely. ]
darkpanthress chapter 15 . 1/22/2009
I loved this story! It was fun and had all the adventure or humor that I craved!
Jingying chapter 15 . 4/5/2008
Haha- oh man, this story is so cute! I know this review is a few years late, but thought you should know anyway. :)
Azamiko chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
This was fun and cute! :D Good job!
insert witty chapter 15 . 12/5/2004
Oh that made me feel all bubbly and _-ish inside, nehehehe. I liked it a lot!
lital-tee chapter 15 . 5/17/2004
aw! what a cute way to end the story! I had forgotten about this story, but I'm glad now that I have found it again- it's very good. the story idea is very interesting. kudos to you.
WhiteWolfSearching chapter 15 . 2/28/2003
that was cute!I loved this story very much so! Well check back with you
Sunfreak chapter 15 . 12/3/2002
*sparkles* Cuuuute . . . I didn't know you'd finished this; I'd have been here ages ago! But it did not disappoint, and I was glad for the pseudo-science of the disk. And damn, but it was fun! _

*imagines Duo glomping Wufei. "You fixed us!"* God, I loved that scene . . . *_*
The Spork Warrior chapter 15 . 11/25/2002
*smirks* I've finally finished reading this. Oh, boy, I really enjoyed this, and i'm going right now to read some of your other stuff. Oh... yeah, i don't think you ever said why heero's favorite colour was purple, but i probably just missed it is you did!
FireDemon chapter 15 . 11/19/2002
Awww!

Sappiness!

This is so totally the cutest thing I've read in ages.

*sighs happily* I can die happy now (and fail my chem exam cos I'd MUCH rather read this then study _)

This is totally the best fic... ever.
Solus Nox chapter 15 . 11/18/2002
An appropriate ending to this fic.. I realy did love it _

I'm not one for 1x2 fics but I think this is one of the better ones :)
Dreamer chapter 15 . 11/17/2002
so its done...i almost don't want this to finish, just so i can read more! _, but the ending was a very very very cute one-i like it loooooots! it was so hilarious when duo saw what heero did with the camera...lol! who would've though heero would do such a thing? and yay! thanx for thinkin' of the heero-centric side fic...i hope u'll get it to cooperate. _, and i bet its gonna be great! thanx!
Tasha M.B chapter 15 . 11/17/2002
Hey girlfriend!

*jumping up and down* Yay! It's finished! That was great! I love the ending. How kawaii! Duo's the little devil isn't he? Hehehehehee..I think everyone knew that anyways. I loved it! I liked the part when Hee-chan started to tickle Duo. That was so cute! I just loved the whole thing! That was a great ending. You did very good on it. I didn't want it to end ya know. A very good story I must say. Fantastic job L-chan! Uh...well. I'm running out ot things to say. You have another peice of mail waiting for you. Hehehehehe. I will talk at ya later and keep up the good work! Ja

Pallas...er...Tash-chan
Yui-Mag chapter 15 . 11/17/2002
"Its not fair! It can't be the end!"Direct quote from Fusigivenus. I agree with her! Its way too good to be ended!

Please write a sequel! PLEASE!

(Including more cute Quatre/Trowa scenes if possible-Fushigivenus begs!)

I loved it!

Thankyou

And I will continue to bow down!
MooMooMilk chapter 15 . 11/16/2002
This ending is incredibly cute! I love how Heero and Duo finally show a lot of affection for each other. The part about Heero keeping a mini Duo Braid in his pocket was really sweet. Please write more soon!