Reviews for Sixth Stop
I love it. Good job!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Praise! Nothing but praise for this fic.

It was brilliant in its subtlety and its characterization.
Amazing job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
wow
I mean just...wow
Styx's Story Spider chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
It was a very great way to express a minor character! how refreshing it is! Tristan is not a main character , but he does have a nice side that 4Kids refuses to show! Great job!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
unexpected viewpoints are awesome when well-written?

great fic,

brittney
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Angels...Beautifully written. A great perspective from Tristan's POV, who we almost never get to see.

Keep writing!
NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Really good story, especially liked you doing Honda. I feel he's a character that gets overlooked many times. Also liked the fact you showed Yugi crying cuz it would be very stressful to think of the fate of a loved ones soul. So good job and keep it up!
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Great job.
GeminiGirl1617 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was really nice. Spirited Away is my favorite movie, and you basically captured the feeling of the scene. While I was reading it I listened to 'The Sixth Station' and it just fit. Now that you mention it, Yugi really does grow up in all of his journeys, just like Chihiro.

Good Job!

Natalie
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Whoa.

You are, undoubtedly and undeniably, a genius.

I *love* this fic. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I will read it again and again, because it is just that good. You showed the relationship between Yugi and Yami in the simplest of forms, yet it fit so perfectly. You also gave depth to Tristan - one of my favorite characters, and a sadly often-neglected one.

I want more fics like this one! And now I shall go look and see what else you have...

Brilliant! Just brilliant.

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
this i loved. i absolutely loved it! one of those adorable moments between yugi and yami (without yaoi thankfully) that i love so much. it's what i love best about the series, the bond between those two.

you really like tristan don't you? can't say i blame you; he's really underrepresented.

again, great story!

Ryuu-chan
Itallia chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Interesting. Wouldn't it be kinda cool if you could only see Yami in reflections and stuff?
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I liked it. _ I liked how you described Yami, and how you described the whole excursion, and how each individual person fell asleep. Very good job.
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
(giggles) Swamp Bottom... It was really good, though. I like the way you wrote this, and managed to keep everyone in character. I believe it is safe to say that you are an artist.
Periphery chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Just had to say how much I loved this one as well. Thanks so much, for your review; it meant a lot because I enjoyed your work and characterizations so much.

Cheers!