Reviews for Gloria In Excelsis Deo
GoldBlooded15 chapter 4 . 3/28
Wish I would've found this during the Christmas season, but wow I'm sure glad I found it now. This was simply beautiful. Hopefully we get a chance to see their beautiful legal marriage?
elphie chapter 4 . 3/23
just catching up. loved it. wow.
CallieRobbins chapter 4 . 3/9
Well done!
DEEG1291 chapter 4 . 2/20
Oh if only Shonda and company would let them have a happily ever after like this one...
PalCalAri chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
That was one super sweet Holidays fic . I really thought Lucia would be a total bitch but u proved me wrong..
AZsgirl chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Awesome story! Loved it! Great idea and you made it work!
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Loving it already!
dr-callie-torres-ortho chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Everything was just perfect... So perfect. Thank you for sharing.
inarush17 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Perfection. Thank you for this gift.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Woah!
This story is so Unbelievably amazing! I love the fact that you includes a new baby Timothy in the plot. The story was absolutely realistic and full of sensory details and emotions. It really touched my heart and made me be thankful for my mom in a way. Thank you so much for this amazing xmas gift. I hope you continue to write stories.
Blackpoodle chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Thank you for making Lucia human.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
AAAAWWW they know each other so well, and this was just so adorable. As if Arizona was going to say nooooo. Of course she'd planned the same thing. So awesome. Lucia's necklace gift was so thoughtful too.

Everything about this was perfect, as your work always is :)

Amazing job sweetie!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
You make me want to hug Lucia, which is a huge feat, considering I've only ever wanted to punch her in the show! The 'the bible isn't a weapon' is SO powerful, and I'm glad she's finally learned that lesson.
And everyone singing? Awesome :)
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I love, love, LOVE how united they are on this. Whatever they face they'll do it together, and that's always how it should be. You write their relationship SO fantastically, and so truthfully. I adore it.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I love this! I love the idea of Momma-Arizona, whether it's with Sofia, or a baby she's carried, either way, she was born to be a Mom.
Awesome first chapter.