Reviews for Shuffle
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I had only every heard this song once in a commercial and it took the "repeated strange noises" for me to figure out what it was.., Zoro knows the words XD the fuck kinda music does he listen to? This might actually be worse than what's new pussycat XD
Torchi-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was pure gold.
aniprincess13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That song will never sound the same way to me ever again... and it's not even in my playlist lol
killua93 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
gahahahaha this was great XD
guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Oh goodness, this was too funny! XD I had a feeling a song like that would come up :) Poor Zoro...
Love your style! Keep it up!

And Thanks for updating on Christmass (at least it was where I live!) You're awesone; this must have been a lot of work... G_G

-Kiz
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Bwahahaha! Too funny! My boyfriend adores this song and busts out the lyrics every time his phone rings. I snorted when reading this and had to explain the joke. Love your stuff. Keep up the great work!
Ventusio chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
What kinda song is that? I'm listening to it now... It's an instant happy song though!
Cockblocked by the fox. C'mon Sanji you could've still had fun!
Junk'peria chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
What does nyuu-nyuu say ? THANKSTHANKS xD seriously, this story is awesome ! Poor Sanji... Why did you even put this song in your mp3 ? XD finally, i love my birthday o/
IrritatedScotsman chapter 1 . 12/24/2013