Reviews for Hope and Miracles
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Finish a series before you start another one you idiot, I'd actually like to finish some of these sometime soon, as in at the end of the season or series.
Aura chapter 9 . 7/7
Won't u continue? Please? I wanna read more of the story!
KittyKat-Belle chapter 9 . 6/26
Great chapter but...
When will u update the next chapters? It looks like the last update u made was on Dec 22, 2014, almost 2 years ago now...
Can you tell me? Please? :3
KittyKat-Belle chapter 8 . 6/26
Great story so far! :)
I wish Daisuke's hairband snapped so her hair would fall down, letting Ken & TK see what she looked like without the ponytail. I like to know what they think if that happened...
Off to the next chapter!
Crows-Love-Henry chapter 9 . 6/23
Is this going to continue? Oh man I want more chapters. Aaaahhh
Kittkatty chapter 9 . 4/24
I hope we continue this soon it's really good I love y I hope we continue this soon it's really good.
Erza Tinatia629 chapter 9 . 4/11
Please update I really want to read the next part of this story.
Comfy candy chapter 9 . 3/31
Please update this story your doing really good at this one I loved this story as much as the other two stories before it
Cial chapter 9 . 3/14
When will u update the next chapters? It's been months now since I last read Hope & Miracles!
By the way, LUV the story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
I really like this story I wish u continued doing this I really want this to have a few new chapters and know how Daisuke will get the digiegg of friendship and the visions that will altered parts of the episodes
PLEASE, won't u continue doing this story
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
I would like to request the ff. suggestions as an Xover/AU of 'A Touch of Miracles' & 'Hopes and Miracles', please:
- After the final battle against MaloMyotismon, Dai is spirited away to the tamers universe and becomes one of them and gets a new digivice as well as digimon (I hope she becomes like Willis who have 2 partners)
- Then Dai is called again to help the Digidestined Frontiers/Warriors thus gaining a new digivice and spirit evolutions.
- Then Dai is transported to the savers univers to help D.A.T.S. with their digimon problem.
- Finally she is summoned to help the hunters along with the younger version of her brother, Tai, and the other 4 heroes/leader digidestineds to help defeat quartzmon.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please, I BEG of you, make it happen!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Places make more I Love this
Emily Delatorre chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Please continue. I luv this!
animegirl315 chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
Love it, can't wait for the next update!