Reviews for Hope and Miracles
Emily Delatorre chapter 9 . 7/31
Please continue. I luv this!
animegirl315 chapter 8 . 7/19
Love it, can't wait for the next update!
Neko249 chapter 9 . 7/17
I really can't wait for the next chapter this story is amazing! I absolutely love the idea that Daisuke has been with them since the begging. I also can't wait to see TK's reaction to Willis kissing Daisuke or Kari's for that matter. I can just imagine her going all over protective older sister on him. Anyway before I ramble on any longer I really just want to say this series is great and I wish you the best with all of your stories. You truly are an amazing writter.
Can't wait to read more.
Sincerly,
Neko249
animegirl315 chapter 9 . 7/13
Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
when will you continue the story? I really wanna know what's gonna happen next! Please update soon!
dragonlily22 chapter 9 . 6/4
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS story SOON! Thank you!
Marsmiko chapter 9 . 6/4
I do hope you update soon it's getting good now since ken is wanting dai
SoteiraStar chapter 9 . 6/1
I love your story so far and I understand you are probably busy with other things but I hope you can write more chapters for this story. I really wanna read when Dai and TK admit feelings for each other. Pretty please? *clasps hand together and puppy dog pouts*
I like this story! And the prequels before this one too! Is there anyway you can continue and finish the story "Hope and Miracles"? Please? I wanna know what's gonna happen next!
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 9 . 4/20
Please update!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/23
I wanna see what happens next. Great job
strabimonx chapter 9 . 3/21
Next chapter please
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 9 . 2/13
Yes, but he'll get over it, if I remember. That would've been cool if this would've taken place in the time of the Greek gods, right? Those fire Digimon would be no match for Poseidon, huh?
Mshake12 chapter 6 . 1/28
Can you do episode 49 and 50 and 25 years later too now?
I absolutely love this story! I read both prequels and they were very well-written. I hope to see more tk and dai scenes in the near-future! I cannot wait for your next update! Update quickly! Also, are you going to be adding the scenes from the digimon movie into this story where the digidestined meet willis? Looking forward to your next update! :)