Reviews for Hope and Miracles
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 9 . 2/13
Yes, but he'll get over it, if I remember. That would've been cool if this would've taken place in the time of the Greek gods, right? Those fire Digimon would be no match for Poseidon, huh?
Mshake12 chapter 6 . 1/28
Can you do episode 49 and 50 and 25 years later too now?
I absolutely love this story! I read both prequels and they were very well-written. I hope to see more tk and dai scenes in the near-future! I cannot wait for your next update! Update quickly! Also, are you going to be adding the scenes from the digimon movie into this story where the digidestined meet willis? Looking forward to your next update! :)
dragonlily22 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Please update again soon! PLEASE! Also, can I request this story to be a love triangle between dai, tk and ken! Last but not the least, can you continue this story until 04: frontier?! I would like daisuke to become a guide of some sort to the tamers & frontier digidestineds.. but please dont change her digivice! Just make it so she got received a new one! THANK YOU!
chaz746 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
So happy u updated this story for a moment I thought u gave up on it but it was very good. Please update soon
Wishfull-star chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
that as amazing I cant wait for whatever happens next:)
Elements1999 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I LOVE IT!
RHatch89 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
awesome update :)
Anthony627AA chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Good job. About time you updated this! I hope you update sooner next time!
MiraclesxFaith chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I'm so happy you finally updated in a long while! (Curse the writer's block) Poor Dai having to relieve a terrifying memory of Skullgreymon. Now, her anger will really take to extreme at Ken's actions.
Can't wait to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
HEY! Hurry up and bring in the next chapter already! I'm going crazy here!
dragonlily22 chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please update this story soon! Please! I beg of you!
dragonlily22 chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Please please please please please please please please please update this story soon!
Kuroko Tetsuna chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story!
dragonlily22 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Please update soon! Please! I beg of you!