Reviews for Practical Matters
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
this is amazing, you should do more chapters! it would make an awesome story!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I can't help but think that Anna is right in this case. Elsa's only 23. She's got LOTS of time, and finding a COMPATIBLE mate is just as important as arranging a solid trade agreement.
Infinite Number chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is such a sweet story, yet daunting as always. You did an amazing job as always with your wonderful prose and mastery over the personalities of the characters. This is another story thay is just as impactful to mre as when I first read it. You're a fantastic author! As always, I' to see more!
Wim Arnadalr chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Thank goodness she didn't say "Yes."
yellowlightning chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hands down one of the best Elsa and Anna fanfics I've read (and trust me I read a whole bunch of them). You definitely do a wonderful job at keeping Elsa and Anna in character, definitely believable! I hope a muse hits and you write a sequel to this. ;D If not, I look forward to more sisterly love stories that you write for these two! Keep up the beautiful writing!
Wordmangler chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Another very nice little vignette. This is one, however, that is pretty much crying out for a sequel. I know it's not the point of your story here, but it would be very interesting to see where you would take this, and how far practical, sensible Elsa would go. Obviously a "love at first sight" thing would be neither in Elsa's nature nor in the interests of good storytelling...

I kinda feel that for the mid-nineteenth century it is a little abrupt, and there's no reason why Elsa and this un-named Froland (Froland? Frozen Land?) prince cannot at least meet socially: the time pressure seems a little forced to me. And I still find it strange that the Arendelle royal house is so small-where are all the uncles, aunts, and cousins (uncles and aunts for regents, cousins for marrying (like Victoria and Albert))?

Incidentally, Queen Victoria wanted to make Albert officially King Consort, but wasn't allowed to, as Albert was a dastardly foreigner. And Prince Philip isn't even a Prince Consort.
MisterNobody chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Very good writing, really enjoyed reading this one , i loved the interaction between the sisters and the drama situation :p , i realy would like to see a sequel to this one, im curious to whats gonna happen next.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was original and so well written! I loved it.

Thank you!

Holly
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Good story. I'd been thinking the same about how Elsa will eventually have to marry in order to produce another heir for Arendelle, but I think both girls are right in what they have to say to each other. I also think what's great here is how you show that their differences are complementary to each other, like how Elsa can calm Anna down and keep her from acting out too much, and Anna can be reasonable with Elsa with her stubborn yet optimistic opinions.
TheNorthWind chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Fabulous capture of Elsa's thought process and the relationship between the sisters. I love stories that consider all the political ramifications and greater world-building possibilities in Frozen. There's just so much potential out there.