Reviews for Bring Me to Life
Katelaina chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
There should be more, like why did Tom act so distant and will Harry make a horcrux too and why didn't Tom want the one he loved to share immortality with him.
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
wish there was more but it was great. :)
InsertCatchyPsuedonym chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
'Dorbs, too much...
bella.beau.14 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
the story how you did like you did was awesome.
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Wish there was more.
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Ichigo Toshimiya chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
hihihihi... So cute...
And voldy here... XD
So sweet... But I love to see someone dare to make Voldy so sweet like that... XD
Thanks... ;)
A.L. Cullen chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
loved it :)
Blondie B. Happy chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I'm actually surprised by how good this story was! Well done:)

Halogien chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Too bad you had to rush it. I would have lived to see drawn out angst.
loleo chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I think it is very sad, that you had rushed this story to end and I hope you will take this 5951 words in your hand again and create and continue a more long and arousing story out of it. Pretty please, could you search in you to give it a new try and birth a very much longer story out of your fantasy? Because this is just a ground idea and you could produce much more and better as this one.

At the end I thought:
And now, where is the rest of this?
Where is the rest of the life of Harry and Tom and how will they get along together?
And how do react the Death Eaters by facing Harry?
And is Tom official proud of Harry's pregnancy or will it be a secret for the Death Eaters and the world?
What child or children will Harry birth and how will they live in this warzone?
Will it be his only pregnancy?
And how will life for those two be, with Dumbledore on the frantic run for a new saviour, the wizarding world in uproar?
Will a new wizarding world rise up and how will the confrontation with Dumbledore and Tom go?
Will Tom present Harry to the wizarding world as his consort?
What will Dumbledore do, if he hears those news? Will he come up with machinations or will he think this war over and get a new thought out of it?
It was said in other stories, that the goblins knew if a wizard is dead. What of all of Harry's belongings? His vaults? His Lordships of Potter and Black?
Will there be children for both Lordships?
Is Harry now emancipated after his pregnancy or will he need a guardian for his galleons, his vaults...
And so on, and so on, and so on...

And a lot more questions played around in my head, my brain and I thought: Ok, I write a review and ask nicely for more. So, here it is: Pretty please, write more of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Thanks For Taking My Suggestion Sis ! I Loved The Story And It Was Everything I Thought Itd Be xD I Felt Kinda Sorry For Harry And I Cant Wait For The Sequel ! Keep Up The Great Work (:
Stardust of Orion chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Sweet oneshot. The end felt rather rushed though. It needed several more paragraphs, I think. The rest, however, was paced quite well for a oneshot with such scope. I really enjoyed it.
CrimsonAngel99 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Soo sweet. Really loved the story!You're doing a wonderful job, hope you can write more stories like this plzz... :)