Reviews for Ninja In the Galaxy Far Far Away: Revamped
RasenShuriken92 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Love it!
Can't wait for the next one!
Hope u can update soon :3
Thank you for the chap!
Have a nice day!
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I have gone and checked your original version of this story, and I have to say I like the revamped version far better. I SERIOUSLY hope you don't make Naruto into a new Kyuubi in the revamp
Me chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Can you add ethernal mankegyou sharingan mokuton and rinnegan for naruto. I wish naruto was godlike
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
You can sell them on eBay. They buyers pay for the shipping. Just know that eBay takes a fee. Google eBay fee calculator. I found that my stuff was 10%. Then Paypal's take 3%. You can go to USPS and get all your boxes free. You can even order them by mail free of charge.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Visit the library
Zomvee chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Great story so far mate, so please do continue with it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I find this story to be interesting. I would really like to see where it goes, so I really hope you continue to update fairly soon.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Interesting concept.

I look forward to seeing how this story unfolds.
Terminal Galaxy chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
In the Galaxy Far Far away. Naruto & Friends speak Galactic Basic. Just Because!

Your Sidious is weak. In Character. Needs more work.
Shepard chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is a good idea for a story and looks to be coming on well. The only problem I see is you are invested in writing too many stories at once, because of this your update times are abismal and is something I think you should look at. Maybe you could put some stories on hold and actually finish some before starting others.
rogueranger1993 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Very nice, I like it. Can't wait for the next installment!

Also, I really do like the slower pace compared to some other stories, not to mention how Naruto is taking time to adapt to his new surroundings.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
aw man it was just getting really good
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
cool start can't wait to see where this goes good work
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
I hope to read more of this story soon!
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Great start to your story. Please update soon, and often!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »