Reviews for Ninja In the Galaxy Far Far Away: Revamped
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 8/12
Excellent chapter
Maelstorm777 chapter 3 . 6/29
Awesome till now. I suggest you give Naruto more techniques from meeting his father' chakra in the seal. He only has two techniques damnit
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 6/16
This is pretty interesting, hope it's updated sooner
Jjjj chapter 3 . 6/4
The story is good for now. The main issue I see is that there was no language barrier. They should not be able to communicate since they should not speak the same language.
SSTR87 chapter 3 . 5/26
Okay, so this reboot has a wide open door to a lot of potential. I do hope you don't leave this one hanging for too long. I'm tempted to borrow the idea, even the same start, but first I need to complete my own story...

Anyway, I enjoyed the characters greatly and look forward to reading more into this
DanielAlvarado chapter 3 . 5/13
More please
god of all chapter 3 . 5/11
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
dnck chapter 3 . 5/4
I think you should rethink about your pairing having naruto with padme prevents the star war universe from hitting it's climax
wow amazing chapter.. I like how the story is progressing. keep up the good work and update soon.
Awesome chapter... the story is really looking good and I like where it is going. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 5/5
I thought a very good job was done here.

I certainly enjoyed this chapter.

I really like how the first meeting with R2-D2 went here as well as Naruto showing Padme his jutsu of making himself look like her.
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 5/4
...this is a bad idea. Putting the most mischievous character of the prequel movies together with NARUTO? The level of nonsense those two are going to unleash... I feel sorry for everyone. Not their enemies, EVERYONE!
shugokage chapter 3 . 5/3
Interesting story good job!
Cerulean Knight chapter 3 . 5/3
Hm, I wonder if chakra acts as a buffer to mind tricks and if Kyuubi is aware of Sideous trying to enter Naruto's mind.
potterfanforever chapter 3 . 5/2
I have never really thought Naruto and Star Wars was a good x over for those 2 worlds , i have found less then a hand full that comes close to pulling it off . I will for the time being give this story a shot and see where it gose.

if he dose at time becomes a decoy for Padme then he needs to learn, other then everything else to catch up in this new galaxy, is how to imitate Padme as both a female Handmaiden but as a Queen so he will need to learn some politics while he is at it.