Reviews for A Dragon's Romance
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Plz update this
druiwepit chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Why'd you stop after one chapter?
A fan chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Do you plan on continuing this story? I find this one to be an interesting way to go forward with the story!

P.S. Really like your work!
Nightfly123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
this is a really good story. I can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Love it hope u keep goin!;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Why did u end with one chapter ? It was so interesting :(
Nixxon Mysterio chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Nice so far...I guess
EB chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Lol I can totally see Astrid getting drunk and getting a bit too fired up xD thanks for writing an awesome story, I really love it! :D
Ed chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I liked it and thought it was funny...Although i do wish to find out what Fishlegs and Lena were doing while tho other were playing truth or task...
bedheadforeva chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
A little request from me please write this one better than the last depressing one. The last one was too dark for a httyd fanfic.
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Very nice set up. I enjoyed ADB and Cave In and I believe I will enjoy this just as much, if not more. I love your game of Truth or Task, they get so into it!
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
coooool
Jessiesgurl79 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This story is awesome! I love how you are putting more romance into Hiccup and Astrid! I am obsessed with the movie too and I am glad that there is a great fanfic to read! You need to continue writing or I might die! I love love love love love this! :)
Fizzy Pop1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
hello! i only recently started reading into you'r fan-world, and like it.
i am looking forward to a hopefully complete version of the last story, and look forward to reading it regardless.
Fizzy Pop