Reviews for The Right Thing
Nonnikie chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I’ve read all five pieces of this little “verse” now and thought that I would summon my thoughts up in a comment for this one.

I’ve always felt very disinterested in Spuffle relationships – or Spangel for that matter either. Not much for the slash, it doesn’t stir anything in me; I’m probably too (boring) straight for that. But here it works, the way you describe their relationship it is spine shiver-y beautiful. It’s also spot-on the characters, so while I read it I felt: “This is how it should be!”, so nicely done! It also felt good to get rid of the Spike/Angel antagonism for once. And lovely the way the other characters in this family fit into it.

I love the pace in you fics, and how you find just the right words to capture a moment, freeze it in time; the way you describe the details about how things feel and smell and taste. The pace is slow enough for reflection on things that once were – but never the story lingers too long and starts treading water.

I like this. Very much.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Super Chapter & More Please
spuffy luvr chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Poor Riley... what a shock! Now I REALLY want that scene!

Brains. *gags* I feel for Dawn. Though it's fair payback for all her cooking experiments!

Sweet Spuffy moment. 3 After him feeling left out, again.

Oh, Angel. You make me want to hug him close. :(