Reviews for Mistletoe Cowboy (hiatus)
cheshyrekaat chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Please more!?
B4bidden.Products chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Really really enjoyed this story wish you were still updating
Otspock chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
I love this fic so far. I sincerely hope that you continue it soon!
FourShot411 chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
This story is absolutely amazing. It has the potential to be one of the best. (I'm pretty sure I've read this before a year or two ago...) I really hope you consider updating. Your writing style is "off the chain" and I adore the characters! Truthfully, I want to see Edward get his dipstick ripped off. The bastard. Please, give your fans something to look forward too! I need more Peter in my life.
lianrosin chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
oh my goodness I really hope you update soon your story is awesome it keeps me in my toes and wanting more!
Marax3 chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
So far am loving her back bone I just hope you don't make her loose it to the pushy Cullen's well except jasper and peter lol...
Greenshells chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Please update this story
Cynfulme chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
Oh, you spout vitriol like a master!
Wine and Cheesy chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
This is so good. Hope to read an update soon!
KittenEyez chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
This is a great story. I really hope you update it again soon.
Mist17 chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Hey I realy enjoy your story. And BTW I think the way that Eddy acts is so accuret! I realy wanna read the next chapter already! Please update soon and don't stop!
honeybun37876 chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
wow just wow I wonder what the cullens are thinking about now hope you update soon :)
Update chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
Please continue this story
MyDarkestSideKM chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Holy crap! I love this and it's only chapter 1! I like the fact that Peter and Jasper are actually siblings. :) Can't wait to see what happens next! :)