Reviews for Damaged
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2016
This is good
Whouffle to the max chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
One of the best fanfictiond EVER.
bleuboxes chapter 33 . 10/23/2014
NOOO TOM!
Twisted Sonnet chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
Ooooooh... He's not in the Friendzone anymore.
He passed that.
There is the Friendzone, the Mario Underwater Zone, The Hell Zone, The 'She thinks you're gay' Zone, The Big Brother Zone, The Little Brother Zone, The Actual Brother Zone, and then there's the Doctor's current location.
The Mom Zone.
MissAlexVause chapter 38 . 5/30/2014
It's 2:48am, I've just read this entire fic from start to finish and I don't regret a thing as this is hands-down the best AU fic I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing with us, and although I probably won't get around to reading the sequel tonight I know for a fact I will tomorrow. Brilliant writing and a brilliant fic!
stellarthought chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Why on Earth was there be negative feedback on Clara? Who in their right mind would find out their partner was cheating and say "bah, no prob, it's the 21 first century, cheating's all the rage now". I mean, seriously? She should have slapped him fair and square in his face, at the very least. She took it rather well if you ask me.
On an entirely unrelated matter, sorry I skipped on reviewing a couple of chapters. I'll make up for it in about a month. I read them last night but I was too exhausted to type, after 14 hours of studying (finals are almost here). Congratulations, great chapter!
stellarthought chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
You know, I am so curious to find out what the "real world" version of the Doctor's guilty past will be like. I almost dread it. *immediately hist "next chapter" button*. I think this sort of thing is called morbid curiosity.
stellarthought chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
You have no freaking idea just how spot on this chapter is for me. God I envy her. How liberating must it be to just punch the hell out of some stuck up, know-it-all prick! Therapist! Give me a freaking break. And then have the Doctor console you... among other things. People talk about teen angst. Try adult angst if you really want a doozey!
I loved this chapter. I desperately needed to escape this morning. Thanks mate!
A Lady chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
I love this chapter! But I'm pretty sure T.S. Eliot has only one 'L' in it. Misleading, I know.
stellarthought chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Why would she feel pity for the blonde? She kissed the Doctor, she the luckiest bastard on Earth! But, jokes aside, the Doctor, Clara and the Master together in a story? Has someone been peaking at my Christmas List? I am sensing a major show-down later in the story! So awesome!
stellarthought chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Ha! I love your Doctor. I can so imagine Eleven in a uni reaking havoc! It was cute how he saved her. Wish I had someone like him to make me breakfast. Only thing that didn't sit well, was that I wish he had explained how kids in the Orphanage game him the nickname Doctor. I mean, "Doctor" is unusual even for nicknames, especially since it was little kids who gave it to him. I suspect there's a back story there, but maybe it will all be explained in the next chapters, so, on with the show ;)
stellarthought chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This could prove to be very interesting. On to the next chapter!
Kat the Narwhal chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Did you know that the name Jessie is only spelled that way for a girl? For boys, it's spelled Jesse.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014