Reviews for Harry And The Help Of Merlin
grossclout46 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Interesting premise, but you need to have someone review your work before posting. Spelling and grammar needs work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Is English not your first language? The reason I ask is because you have a lot of misspelled and missing words and this reads like someone for whom English is a second language.

Either way, get a beta to help with spelling and your missing words.
Ina Bauer chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
A good chapter!
Harry has no condition, he will have to train. His brother does it well. But they were never his family, because they excluded him from.

Dobby was waiting for him to happiness and helped him with everything and Harry can sleep then. I am glad that the boy stopped by.

And I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Ina Bauer chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
A very informative chapter! Harry has stocked up with books and a magic wand. On top of that he looked for suitable clothes. This is good!
And he will find his house elves in his Manor. How reassuring! I'm really happy that the defense stations are so good!
Perhaps these are indeed fend off Dumbledore and his godfather? It would be better!
Finally, no one has taken care of him!

I hope they regret their negligence sometime!
Ina Bauer chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
A good start! I like this FF. And the pairing is also promising.
I just hope that Harry does not end up in Gryffindor and his "family" paid for their actions at some point.
The goblins are shocked, but help to get Harry what he wants.

So Harry may live in a castle and is safe from his so-called kinship.

I hope you write regularly and the story is very long!
Please write more soon!
hades200 chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
he de decir que la historia va muy bien espero ver como se arrepienten sus padres por favor actualiza pronto