Reviews for Under The Ice
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Ahh so they learned what pants were.., good for them.., sine humans must have caught them during round 5 of their sexcapades on the beach and arrested them.., hahaha wouldn't that be a story for the grandkids XD oh wait.., gay.., I bet they'd adopt a lionfish as a their child.., name 'im Chopper.., these two are such butts
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This was a very pretty one-shot!
I liked how you described Zoro and Sanji! Mermaids! Very handsome mermaids And I also liked Zoro's ability to morph his fish tail into human legs! I also liked that Sanji wasn't able to do it because he didn't accomplish it yet.

The breaking of the ice when Zoro lay to kiss it where Sanji floated below was a pretty sight to imagine in my head! Gosh, Zoro must be freezing from walking around in snow almost naked! (I think he's naked...)
ChibiKanakoNyu chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hell yes I remember, hahaha! xD Kind of thought of writing about the same thing, but then I thought, "what if you decided to do that already?" Turns out I was right. (Ssssh, I did it on purpose, definitely, yohohoho)

FEELY FINS mothafuckaaa! I love it when these two are depicted as the dorky idiots they are, with ice kissing and footsie-ing and all that, and awww Thank you, darling, loved it! *chuuu*