Reviews for Animaniacs: Frozen Warners
Mr. Crossover chapter 1 . 5/1
That's great! Just absolutely magnificent!
nerfherder97 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
"Pick a wire! Any wire!" XD
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
It's wonderful! AnimaniacsFrozenchaos!;)
TheEquestrianidiot 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Funny, well thought out, and completely random. I LOVE IT! It's a shame that the Warner Siblings are probably never gonna make a comeback to give almost every single cartoon (With the exception of a about four) on the air a well deserved mallet shot. Keep up the good work, and I will see YOU . . . in the next chapter. Bye-bye#
Zam the hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Ha Ha. It is to laugh.
AJ chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That was a good story and I bet if the show was back on the air the episode would have been shown like that. The Animaniacs need to come back in a big way to give pop culture that mallet shot to the head.
Kristina Andreia chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Great, keep going... I like it. 3
SithLord1967 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This was great.
I was picturing the Wakko, Yakko, & Dot as they appeared in the show and how Elsa would look if she were drawn by the animators and it made reading this that much more fun.
Codecrash chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is an exceptionally well done fic. Very nicely blended with the world of Frozen. I honestly thought that I was reading a script from one of the episodes it was that good. I honestly found myself laughing at quite a few moments, which is saying something considering how tough it can be to write something as visually comedic as the warner brother (and sister).
Nice work.
Codecrash out.
Love, peace and chicken grease.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
You are a very talented writer who created a story that combined two awesome things I love: Animaniacs and Frozen. You need to see this movie, it is beautiful:') I highly suggest you create another version of this story in the future, or create a sequel to this story by having the Warners meet Anna and Olaf and Kristoff. Anna and Olaf would have so much fun with them and the Warners would annoy Kristoff so bad;) The Warners kids and other other Animaniacs character was so spot on! Even the humor was spot on! My favorite jokes were Dot' s christmas list, The Easter Bunny/Jake Frost/Rise of the Guardians references, Ralph as the bunny, Yakko and Wakko doing hello nurse to Elsa(do not blame them she is gorgeous), the bugs bunny joke in the beginning, the joke with the snow monster(aka marshmallow), and the warners wanting their show back on tv(which is what we all want). I also liked how Dot was supportive and sweet with Elsa:) Elsa was pretty much in character except for calling the warners brats, she would never do that. My critic: too much explaining Elsa backstory and the ending after the castle scene was off, it definately needs fixing. Overall, gold star story!
movingtoanotherlazybunnbunnac chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
How cute! You've managed to capture the characters well, too!
yasdnilgoth chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was GREAT! I do hope that you could do another crossover with Frozen and Animaniacs with a full plot;) You know if you happen to watch the movie Frozen in a distant future, could you write a full crossover story with Frozen and Animaniacs? I'm not sure wether it should take place during the movie or after and have Elsa meet the Warners whom are from a complete zany dimension, that would be an interesting plot. Elsa traveling to the world of animaniacs...this is a great idea and I don't mind you doing this fanfic if you can:) What do you think? Anyway Awsome crossover one shot and I do hope you can consider this offer/idea and make it into reality:) I salute you on your creativity!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
that was not comedy
Kawaiicunt chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Not bad at all! I'm really impressed!
Agent Reptile chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was such a perfect fusion and felt like it worked well. I have the biggest grin on my face reading it again and again.