Reviews for Jingle Bell Rocked
Glea chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh! Very hot :D Phew! I just played through Jake's story in RE6 and found out that he and Sherry would make an awesome pair really. Had to check out if there were any good stories aroundin . Loved yours, thank you!

And a thumbs up for that tangeling/webbing of Chris and Leon, I can SO imagine that. Hilarious!
Sugaby chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is really good! It's like my third sherryxjake fic and I'm glad I found it, nice!
fizzerloft chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is really good! I hope youll write more jake/sherry canon stories in the future : )
Tha-Fry-Man chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was a great story nice work! I liked how u described sherry's figure also since playing resident evil 6 its easy to tell she has a nice body lol and its always interesting reading about how he feels about Chris too oh and him and Leon goofing off with the Christmas decorations was a nice touch as well all in all nice story
DeviantSupaSoldier chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
You can write a canon any day! Omg this was so great! I love them together-this was so cute! I'm late, but Happy Holidays to you too! Keep doing what you do because you are a superb writer. (:
awesomesauce chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
wow this is hot! I loved how you made jake and sherry so happy together and playful while they... you know. ;)
I really should get a account on here so i can favorite stuff but i'm so busy. :( oh well, maybe one day i will so i can favorite all your stuff! XD
anyway Nice oneshot! Loved it!
Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was a hot lemon! I just got done with a Sherry/Jake smut chapter myself! I liked the love scene and I like the way they teased each other talked dirty and as he was doing her and said "That's for wigging that sweet ass in front of me" i was like wooooh! Anal! lol but it didn't happen but that would have been cool if it had lol thats the best way to appreciate a nice ass and his observation is spot on since suddenly all the women in RE have junk in the trunk.

Oh well I can always write that into one of my smut scenes XD.

It'd be nice if this did have an update but I guess if a one shot works that's ok I may do a one shot between Rebecca and Chris which is weird I've never done that before but I don't see why there wouldn't be chemistry between them,

I also like that this kind of paid homage to the snow scene in RE 6 in a way whether you intended that or not :P
Ayunat chapter 1 . 12/27/2013