Reviews for Unfortunate Souls
This is soooo good!
Hshakii chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
this is a cute concept! I like how you had the mermaid/fishman antagonism in there, as well as the human woman's dislike for Sanji because he was a merman. I hope these two get along!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Why can't Sanji go into the kitchen? Is there something wrong with it? Or was Zoro just to stupid to figure shit out that he thought it was a hopeless cause and gave up on that room? I'm not sure how to go with the prompting but whenever things come about I'd like to see them eventually getting along, like that's even possible XD, and Zoro shows Sanji some minor tricks and spells.., ultimately doing one so impressive, or iuno something, to anyone looking deep enough, it would almost seem like a gift to Sanji.., iuno, some "for you" beauty and the beast BS like making the kitchen more functional or just little spells Zoro knows would make the cook happy.., but until then so much hated and fighting that one runs away (Sanji a few hours because he knows he can't abandon the contract, Zoro a week because he's a stupid marimo bastard that gets lost every 4 inches).., and just because I know it'll piss Zoro off, can Sanji maybe befriend the eels? he must be lonely sitting there day after day by himself slaving away for the green jerk off..,
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
So flipping cute! I can't believe there's only 2 chapters.., either you're getting really shitty prompts you not enough motivation.., I wanna see Zoro lift a curse on himself he didn't even know he had.., something his master (is that Koshiro or Mihawk?) did to him before he left as a final lesson to the young warlock.., just my thoughts for a plot twist..,
ri-chan chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
next please ..
like it
Torchi-chan chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I kinda want more. I like it. It's good. I have nothing creative to say other than this, since I am a dork.
Kumiko Hasegawa chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Okay, you already know that I love this, but seriously...I LOVE THIS.

Anyway, prompt (if you like it): Sea witches must make enemies, right? So, Zoro's enemies find him and come to take their revenge for...whatever...and mute little merSanji gets caught in the mix. Do with that what you will. :D
Destiny Aitsuji chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Will this be a series?
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I think I like your mermaid stories! This one's cool because it's the 'what happens after the end' except Sanji didn't die in this one. Silly Zoro to forget how to break the contract. xD I wonder what Zoro has in plans for him...?
Saroth chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I had no idea was I was going to read here but this fanfic is just fantastic :D
It's very amusing, especially since it's a OP-Version of Disney's Ariel _ I've never thought about a story like that, but this turns out to be very enjoyable!
And I love how Zoro and Sanji interacted, it seemed very natural and fit their personality perfectly.
About what Sanji has to do for Zoro I think cooking would suit them the best. But wouldn't it kind of awkward as to what to cook? Since they are both fish... Ahem fishmen/mermen... :3
It's been a long time since I have read something this unique.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! The more I think about the story the more get hooked to it and the idea seems even better and more unique xD
Ventusio chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
this is the best ending for that fairytale! way better then disney's or the real version's. oh, will you also write those electrical eels? please? prompt: sanji cleans up the cave and mistakes some magic potion ingredients for cooking ingredients and funny things happen?
ChinaDrache chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Nice idea. :D I would also love to read more about it. I am not really good at prompts, so I will just wait and see where you take this story. The only thing I kinda hope for is that in the end (after a few chapters :D) it is Zoro's kiss that breaks the spell and they live happily ever after. ;)
Aerle chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I'd like to see some more of this as well. I suck at prompts, so I won't bore you with that, but I'll be waiting for more ;)