Reviews for The Words
Waiting for10X13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
wow, excellent... loved it.
SuperNova chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
good to see you writing again, even for another fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Oh wow this was so good. I felt for all parties involved. Poor Matthew. But the conversation between April and Jackson rang true to me. Great writing :)
Audr3ygyakusetsu chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Never thought you'd..post anything aside from kataang... I really miss your kataang fics...
pkdbulldawg91 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
loveeee it!
Sam chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Love this! Thank you so much for writing it. I think it's the most realistic, and my favourite, what happens next fic yet :) Is this going to be a one-shot, because I'd love for you to continue?
shorty1018rae chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This story is amazing. The writing, the plot, the thought-out thoughts (did that make sense?) of the characters. Kudos to you.
japrilfan chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I loved it!
april-avery chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Oh that's so sweet! I would be happy if it happened that way, but I still have no idea how it will. Great work!
tamiasangel chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This is great and seems really probable. The atmosphere feels very hectic and you don't skim over the fact that Jackson and April ended up hurting two people. It's good that you let Matthew and Stephanie be justifiably angry and hurt by the turn of events. Because as much as I wanted a happily ever after for japril Matthew and Stephanie didn't deserve what happened to them. Still you kept both jackson and april sympathetic and understandable. April's feelings and thoughts are especially well done and I hope something like this ends up happening on the you for writing and making this hiatus go a little faster.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Beautiful story-hope it happens this way!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
this is my favorite take on 10x13 so far! everything was just...perfect! great job!
AppleSa chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I think it might go this way for Japril, bc i really think they are the couple who is going to get married in 10x13. Great job btw. Thanks for the fic.
guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This was brilliant! Fingers crossed that this really happens!
Hidge chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Aww cute. And in character, I have a feeling that April's initial reaction will be anger as well.