Reviews for The One Way Street
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Oh for goodness's sake this freaking broke me my vision is blurry with tears and my mind is going in three million directions

This is brilliant
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Holy. Fricking. Crap.

Is it okay that I'm kinda silently sobbing right now? This was so well written I could see their actors playing this scene on a movie screen. Well done. Beyond well done. Keep writing. If you can make a girl who has never cried while watching a movie or reading a book, you can do a hell (sorry for the French) of a lot more. AMAZING! ;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
omg so many feels, im actually crying
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I just loved how he noticed little things about his team, up until the very end. The emotion was so real, and even in such a short story, you managed to get all of their characterizations perfect. Such a sad ending, but it was written amazingly!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
So touching... I don't want poor Stevie to die, wah~~
WalkingInTalaria chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This one actually made me cry. Therefore, it's going into my favorites.
cas-the-unicorn chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I do. I really, really do. This is the best sad story I've ever read.
TheVelvetRose 1120 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love how it doesn't have to make sense and yet it is so well-written that the lack of sense is well compensated. Fabulous job :) And yes, I do still believe in heroes. I hopefully always will.
avengerteam chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
In response to your A/N: Sure do!
There was definitely a burning in the back of my eyes when I read the last. Steve Rogers is amazing, apparently, so are you and your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Wow just wow
Thalion Estel chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
*groans* It's just too good! Too good! Steve is a hero through and through, and this is very much in character. Oh, it is just soooooo good! I have actually read this before, but then I realized with horror that I had not left any feedback at all! *slaps herself across the face* So, here I am. This story is awesome, and I can't get over it! I applaud you on excellent writing style and yet brilliant content as well. You've got such amazing talent. Don't ever stop writing!
Ravenclaw's ShadoWriter chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh gosh cookies. This story never seems to lose all the emotions in it. Each time I read it I can still feel all the anguish. You did a fantastic job in this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I just...k so now I'm crying. That was so fantastic and depressing and wonderful and sad and just...bravo.
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I wonder if Steve goes to Valhalla. He did die gloriously in battle.