Reviews for A Magician's Plight
Dark0w1 chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
For some reason I don:t feel sorry for Loiuse.
Airhead Fortis chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Oww... Dem burns, althougg they needed to fake her death somehow flto bring her along to Galia...
ArcherShirou chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Louise was a surprise, and I also did not expect something like that.
still good job.
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
The cute little tsundere Louise became bold! ! !
Sonanoka21093 chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
I think you did a fine job at Louise. Poor girl... I wouldn't wish being burned to death on anyone. Sure, it only hurts until the nerves give way, but still. A painful death is still a painful death. I quite enjoyed that chapter! Gruesome, yet necessary. You did a fine job at putting oomph behind the action of crushing the girl! I like it!
pltrgst chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
are you going to switch julio into marisa?
if so then who’s the fourth? hijiri? or.. yuuka..
if not then okay..
Sonanoka21093 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Poor Louise. She really got the short end of the stick, didn't she? Although, I have to wonder why Patche decided to lower her bargaining potential. It seemed rather pointless, really. But I suppose she could hardly be expected to resist laughing, and she had to cover that up, somehow. It just turned out that her way of covering it up was a way that reduced bargaining power is all. Or I simply give her too much credit.
Queensarrow chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
One thing to keep in mind about Louise/Alice interactions pre-duel is the difference between nobles and commoners, it's kinda like the difference between youkai and humans. Youkai that think that humans aren't beneath them are few and generally far between, and those that do have a better opinion usually do because they know a few extraordinary humans. After the duel Louise had proof that her summon was something other that what she thought it was.
ArcherShirou chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Louise will be bad after that
I really want to read the next
Cheeki chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Patche not ruthless enough to fake a kidnapping after murdering an army with royal flare?

A mite bit late for that I think.
Artful Lounger chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
I don't have time for a proper review, but here's something I noticed immediately. Patchouli called Alice an 'old friend of hers', and then said she only befriended Alice recently.
CryptIXeeper chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Loved the chapter, Looking forward to the next update.
Dark0w1 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
I will be interesting to read Louise POV.
Kage15oni chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
A fine plan patchouli have, with lots that can go wrong, can't wait to see that. On another note, you said u have rewrite chapter 12 but it still the same, did you post the rewrite chapter?
Kage15oni chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
If now Colbert and osmand rr so tense about the possibility of summoning a noble, y siding they bring them to his office to ask?
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »