Reviews for A Magician's Plight
Sonanoka21093 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Poor Louise. She really got the short end of the stick, didn't she? Although, I have to wonder why Patche decided to lower her bargaining potential. It seemed rather pointless, really. But I suppose she could hardly be expected to resist laughing, and she had to cover that up, somehow. It just turned out that her way of covering it up was a way that reduced bargaining power is all. Or I simply give her too much credit.
Queensarrow chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
One thing to keep in mind about Louise/Alice interactions pre-duel is the difference between nobles and commoners, it's kinda like the difference between youkai and humans. Youkai that think that humans aren't beneath them are few and generally far between, and those that do have a better opinion usually do because they know a few extraordinary humans. After the duel Louise had proof that her summon was something other that what she thought it was.
ArcherShirou chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Louise will be bad after that
I really want to read the next
Cheeki chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Patche not ruthless enough to fake a kidnapping after murdering an army with royal flare?

A mite bit late for that I think.
Artful Lounger chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
I don't have time for a proper review, but here's something I noticed immediately. Patchouli called Alice an 'old friend of hers', and then said she only befriended Alice recently.
CryptIXeeper chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Loved the chapter, Looking forward to the next update.
Dark0w1 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
I will be interesting to read Louise POV.
Kage15oni chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
A fine plan patchouli have, with lots that can go wrong, can't wait to see that. On another note, you said u have rewrite chapter 12 but it still the same, did you post the rewrite chapter?
Kage15oni chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
If now Colbert and osmand rr so tense about the possibility of summoning a noble, y siding they bring them to his office to ask?
pltrgst chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
woah..! nice plot twist xD
Sonanoka21093 chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
You did very well with the roman numerals! I remember a time, long ago, when they used to confuse me. I was something like 10 at the time, and I learned them due to playing Final Fantasy. I like Patche's reaction to the letter. Ohh wait. I meant to say what letter? There was no letter, obviously.

As a bit of advice, it's not "me and Alice" it's "Alice and I" This applies to all situations, save for if you want the character to mess it up as a part of who they are. Patche wouldn't mess it up, but Marisa would, for example.

I like where you are going with this! Certainly going to go some place nice. A unique destination to be sure!
Judah chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Not the typical ZnT fic, like the direction you've taken with it.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Louise de la Valliere is a great mage; she will not be stopped by stage 3 and 4 bosses! Noble pride FTW!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Oh shiiit. FOR ALBION!
Palver7 chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
I enjoyed the story you have written so far but I agree with one of the reviewer. Usually Alice is seen with floating dolls, so how could Louise and the other students mistake Alice for a commoner? I hope you will explain it at some point in your story.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »