Reviews for A Magician's Plight
Artful Lounger chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
I don't have time for a proper review, but here's something I noticed immediately. Patchouli called Alice an 'old friend of hers', and then said she only befriended Alice recently.
CryptIXeeper chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Loved the chapter, Looking forward to the next update.
Dark0w1 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
I will be interesting to read Louise POV.
Kage15oni chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
A fine plan patchouli have, with lots that can go wrong, can't wait to see that. On another note, you said u have rewrite chapter 12 but it still the same, did you post the rewrite chapter?
Kage15oni chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
If now Colbert and osmand rr so tense about the possibility of summoning a noble, y siding they bring them to his office to ask?
pltrgst chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
woah..! nice plot twist xD
Sonanoka21093 chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
You did very well with the roman numerals! I remember a time, long ago, when they used to confuse me. I was something like 10 at the time, and I learned them due to playing Final Fantasy. I like Patche's reaction to the letter. Ohh wait. I meant to say what letter? There was no letter, obviously.

As a bit of advice, it's not "me and Alice" it's "Alice and I" This applies to all situations, save for if you want the character to mess it up as a part of who they are. Patche wouldn't mess it up, but Marisa would, for example.

I like where you are going with this! Certainly going to go some place nice. A unique destination to be sure!
Judah chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Not the typical ZnT fic, like the direction you've taken with it.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Louise de la Valliere is a great mage; she will not be stopped by stage 3 and 4 bosses! Noble pride FTW!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Oh shiiit. FOR ALBION!
Palver7 chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
I enjoyed the story you have written so far but I agree with one of the reviewer. Usually Alice is seen with floating dolls, so how could Louise and the other students mistake Alice for a commoner? I hope you will explain it at some point in your story.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
Are you a wizard?
This is some good stuff.
You great person, you.
ArcherShirou chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Patchouli is very cool, Louise will have a nasty surprise
Artful Lounger chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Well that escalated rather quickly. Thanks for the mention by the way.
Bladedknight chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Haha, I can't help but laugh at Patchouli's antics. Casually saying things like that! It makes me really excited for the next chapter!
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »