Reviews for A Magician's Plight
RandomNEET chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I think you did okay for Kirche's character and I think read that doujinshi long time ago but I have seen to forgot the title.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I think I remember reading that, actually. Was a good read, if so. Anywho, now, with the reply to a ramble out of the way, I must say that, from what little I actually know about miss busty, I believe that you did rather well at her. That is within the realm of what I would expect from her. All of it, hilariously enough. From what I've read of her in the manga and book, as well as the fanfics I've read, I would say that she is good. However, I am no expert; I have only read up to the second book, and up to... I believe chapter 30 of the manga. As such, take my words with a pinch of salt. I am by far not an expert, after all.
Mizuki00 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Next chapter please! Well, since Patchy is still a "Locked Girl", the meeting with Kirche and Tabitha seems low? Nevertheless, it inspired me to create an ff where Tiffania Westwood summoned someone in the real world. Then again, I'm too lazy to do it...

Great job so far! I'll be looking forward to this!
Mizuki00 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Happiness, Happy End, Scarlet Devil, that one with Reimu and Remi, Ran and Yukari and Reimu... And ReBirthday...

Okay, I'm babbling now... You do have great taste in artists. I'm liking you now... and I'm being creepy.
Mizuki00 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Indeed he is

Focusing on EoSD and PatchuAlice rofl

I like your tastes on the author... Heheh...
HAHAHAHA!
pltrgst chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
while you write well.. you digress too much! where’s da storm? i wanna see the reactions of the people! xD
pltrgst chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
have you read the one with yukari vs yuuka? or yukari vs ran? forgot their authors..
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
By the way, Patchouli's drink of choice would actually be coffee. It's a subconscious hate of oni that drives her to drink the extract of beans. Which is actually a bit funny, what with vampires being related to oni in Touhou.

Anywho, that was a lovely chapter! I look forward to seeing the fruits of your further labor! Will they be just as sweet? I certainly do hope so; this is one of the better touhou stories currently updating at a good rate!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Instead of having Louise summon Saito...she can summon a YUKKURI from the fic Strongest Touhou Summon. Or just someone like Archer from FSN. Then epic battles will ensue!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
"I'll stop mentioning Millet Soup so much."
The only thing that bothered me about it is that I had no idea what it was about. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SnEptUne chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Once again, thanks for the quick update. Yes, Asastuki Dou have some impressive works, I especially liked Water Mirror since it is very similar to my family to the point that it is funny. Nevertheless, not all of his works are in character with the canon, and I can't help but suspect that this chapter is influenced by it.

For example, the Patchy that I know is a through an logical person, she wouldn't define a "perfect" person as somethings vague or impossible. Scientist and magician are simliar, we look for evidences and deduct conclusion/theory based on experience/experiment before we dismiss an idea. Perfect by definition is the lack of flaws, a perfect human is flawless in every thought and action, perfect in knowledge, and always made the right decision, etc..

Gallia's testimony only indicated his brother's love for him, and if Gallia is not a good ruler, then by shifting his responsibility his brother and downplaying his value, he made a bad decision. And if he trusts Gallia blindly, then he neglected his duty to spent time to understand Gallia. Either way, it implies his brother is not perfect. We don't even need to suspect him of lying or putting a good front.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I for one don't mind your mention of millet soup. If it helps ground you or whatever, shout it all you need to. Honestly, I think it's a bit cute when you bring up millet soup. Like a catch phrase or some such thing. All authors need one! Mine would be "On with the show!"
pltrgst chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
i think patchy would be easily able to detect the compulsion or memory magic that’s in the runes..

also i think yukari would think of the void portal a slight in the hakurei barrier.
Cheeki chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
If they were using cannons to shoot at a target the size of patche, they would most likely be using shot rather than cannonballs I would think. kinda like a shotgun if youre unfamiliar with it.
SnEptUne chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I love how Patchy describes human having "annoying tendency to build a mountain of corpses", that's so like her. But I was surprised that she would even follow through the first request, she maybe a yokai, but she is soft-hearted. It isn't her character to kill for books, for "the wisdom of the prudent is understand, folly of fools is deceit" Proverb 14:8. She would have deal with Marisa much differently if she is a cold-hearted person.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »