Reviews for A Magician's Plight
EXpertUS chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
link with that doujinshi please...s
anyways, not very much of a chapter...
Mizuki00 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Ah, immediate post of the chapter. I have only read this yesterday night so it was quite amusing and entertaining to see on again.

Good job
changhyon92 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
very good lampshade on ZnT's plot points. that gave me a chuckle
lamda chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Interesting premise. Louise summoning X is already overused so it's nice to see someone use other interesting idea like this.

I wonder if Patchy would fight Saito or Julio eventually. That would be an interesting fight.
Pannthour chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Now I'm imagining Kenshiro in a maid outfit serving tea to Remilia. Thanks a bunch!

:D
pltrgst chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
imo, i think you dont end you chapters well. i want to know whats next! next chap please!

also.. why is no one in gensokyo finding her?
RandomNEET chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I think you did okay for Kirche's character and I think read that doujinshi long time ago but I have seen to forgot the title.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I think I remember reading that, actually. Was a good read, if so. Anywho, now, with the reply to a ramble out of the way, I must say that, from what little I actually know about miss busty, I believe that you did rather well at her. That is within the realm of what I would expect from her. All of it, hilariously enough. From what I've read of her in the manga and book, as well as the fanfics I've read, I would say that she is good. However, I am no expert; I have only read up to the second book, and up to... I believe chapter 30 of the manga. As such, take my words with a pinch of salt. I am by far not an expert, after all.
Mizuki00 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Next chapter please! Well, since Patchy is still a "Locked Girl", the meeting with Kirche and Tabitha seems low? Nevertheless, it inspired me to create an ff where Tiffania Westwood summoned someone in the real world. Then again, I'm too lazy to do it...

Great job so far! I'll be looking forward to this!
Mizuki00 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Happiness, Happy End, Scarlet Devil, that one with Reimu and Remi, Ran and Yukari and Reimu... And ReBirthday...

Okay, I'm babbling now... You do have great taste in artists. I'm liking you now... and I'm being creepy.
Mizuki00 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Indeed he is

Focusing on EoSD and PatchuAlice rofl

I like your tastes on the author... Heheh...
HAHAHAHA!
pltrgst chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
while you write well.. you digress too much! where’s da storm? i wanna see the reactions of the people! xD
pltrgst chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
have you read the one with yukari vs yuuka? or yukari vs ran? forgot their authors..
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
By the way, Patchouli's drink of choice would actually be coffee. It's a subconscious hate of oni that drives her to drink the extract of beans. Which is actually a bit funny, what with vampires being related to oni in Touhou.

Anywho, that was a lovely chapter! I look forward to seeing the fruits of your further labor! Will they be just as sweet? I certainly do hope so; this is one of the better touhou stories currently updating at a good rate!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Instead of having Louise summon Saito...she can summon a YUKKURI from the fic Strongest Touhou Summon. Or just someone like Archer from FSN. Then epic battles will ensue!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »