Reviews for A Magician's Plight
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 3/1
Ah, rain, uh?
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 3/1
Well, while not all youkai eat humans, all youkai need humans to exist.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 3/1
Well, will she meet certain talking sword?
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 3/1
Well, Patche has a lot of power but is physically weak.
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 3/1
Well, at least she has more power that practically almost anyone in that world.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 3/1
Well, things just got complicated.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 3/1
Poor Tabitha.
random guy chapter 13 . 1/16
'screw reconquista, this is for albion'
wow i LOVED that line, any chance there'll be more of this?
I Before A Except After K chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
After that bloodbath of a chapter, the rating for this story should be increased to M.
I Before A Except After K chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
"He had even gathered what seemed to be his entire army here for... making a speech on how he loved war and conflict or something."

I am suddenly reminded of The Major from Hellsing. I'm assuming that was intentional.
DigitalKites chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Patchouli is only around 100 years old. She couldn't have fought hundreds of years ago. She could however have fought in any of those hundred years since then, as the spell card rules were only created by Reimu shortly before the events of ESD. Also, by her own words, Flandre never saw a human prior to ESD, only their blood, though the veracity of her statement is questionable considering her capricious nature. She is also mentioned to have been locked away for 495 years, and that she's around 495 years old...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
ded author
ded story
ded
e
d
kage15oni chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Actually Mephiles666, it just reduce the feeling of home sickness and make the familiar's memory of their home land hazy given enough time, it does not make the familiar any more loyal to their master(after all, Brimir was killed by the original Gandalfr)
Mephiles666 chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Here, have another unintelligent review that will probably be useless to you.

And yes, there needs to be more Shinki.
Mephiles666 chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Now's probably too late for me to point out that apparently there's a side effect of the familiar spell which compels the familiar to obey their master. I dunno the details.
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »