Reviews for A Magician's Plight
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Well, things just got complicated.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Poor Tabitha.
random guy chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
'screw reconquista, this is for albion'
wow i LOVED that line, any chance there'll be more of this?
I Before A Except After K chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
After that bloodbath of a chapter, the rating for this story should be increased to M.
I Before A Except After K chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
"He had even gathered what seemed to be his entire army here for... making a speech on how he loved war and conflict or something."

I am suddenly reminded of The Major from Hellsing. I'm assuming that was intentional.
DigitalKites chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Patchouli is only around 100 years old. She couldn't have fought hundreds of years ago. She could however have fought in any of those hundred years since then, as the spell card rules were only created by Reimu shortly before the events of ESD. Also, by her own words, Flandre never saw a human prior to ESD, only their blood, though the veracity of her statement is questionable considering her capricious nature. She is also mentioned to have been locked away for 495 years, and that she's around 495 years old...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
ded author
ded story
ded
e
d
kage15oni chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Actually Mephiles666, it just reduce the feeling of home sickness and make the familiar's memory of their home land hazy given enough time, it does not make the familiar any more loyal to their master(after all, Brimir was killed by the original Gandalfr)
Mephiles666 chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Here, have another unintelligent review that will probably be useless to you.

And yes, there needs to be more Shinki.
Mephiles666 chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Now's probably too late for me to point out that apparently there's a side effect of the familiar spell which compels the familiar to obey their master. I dunno the details.
Mephiles666 chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
**** yeah, Marisa!
askasknot chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
this is super good please make more XD
hakurei no miko chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
i am dying here i need more of this updatteeeee plss pretty pls or else i will kill your dog and your cat and your cow and destroy all the crops in yr farmville muahahaha update
hakurei no miko chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
okayyy shinki... wait, why cant she open a portal? she did that perfectly fine in the games
hakurei no miko chapter 20 . 6/3/2014