Reviews for A Magician's Plight
Hakurei no Miko chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
omg this is so awesome pls update! and who is that healer? she doesnt sound like anyone from gensokyo
Fimbulvetr chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
The soccer ball is indeed the strongest.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Is it time for Marisa now?

marisamarisamarisamarisamarisamarisamarisa
Kage15oni chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Yay u update. Shiki is very fuentei, n byakuren is so nice, namusan.
Mizuki00 chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Yes. Yes it is. Being kicked by over-powered TOUHOU CHARACTERS and not breaking.

And yes, I've got the feeling it is Byakuren... but thinking of it, I probably just read it in the comments section somewhere and thought of it as my idea.

And Louise, it is Gensokyo.
tsun chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
hmm this is Galia right? did the pope summon Hijiri? or is it Tiffa that summon her? though it looks like the pope summon a more violent one that run away so its possible for It to be Byakuren but she is using healing magic. I only remember Byakuren using buffing magic to power herself up.
tphod chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
'The soccer ball is indisputably the most durable thing ever in Touhou' amen.
Quelthias chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
That's it?
Usually when chapters end they should have some form of progression such as introducing the new character's came or some new event that will impact the story.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
great chapter as always.
keep up the good work as usual
Sonanoka21093 chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Ahh, I had started to think that something had happened to you! Glad to see that I was wrong. Sorry, I'm just a worry wort. It wouldn't do for such a talented author to die so young!

...How do you blow up a sun? That just seems... difficult.

Byakuren! Well, that's an interesting turn of events! That means she was summoned by yet another void mage! I wonder who it could be? We're already beyond my knowledge in the series, that's for sure...
EXpertUS chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Of course it does! It's durable enough that it can take anything from the touhou characters.
Heck, even Reimu, Marisa, and any other characters from the shopting games would die in just one hit!

Hmmm... Wonder who's that healer gal...
pltrgst chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
it’s made of phlebotinum.

great chap btw!
sanddrake111 chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Well, Shinki blew up a sun?! And made a new one in about an hour?! That's madness... Then again, THIS! IS! TOUHOU!' Sorry, couldn't help it... Anyhow, Byakuren in Haelkagia? How did she get there in the first place?
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 21 . 3/14/2014
Oh god, Shinki.
Anyways, great job with this story so far. I look forward to seeing where you take it.
Snipa chapter 21 . 3/11/2014
guffawed like nutz at that last line. Poor Patchouli, her images of all gods were completely shattered.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »