Reviews for 63 Home For Christmas Maybe
beaches13 chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I'm so glad there are others out there who hate the whole dressing twins the same, etc. :). It's always creeped me out, as well.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
I love JJ's relationship with Elizabeth. This chapter kind of makes me want to give Charlie's Angels a try.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Will you some how incorporate the 200th episode into your writing? Because it played a big role with JJ and Emily's friendship on the show I would love to see you do so!
cc chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
OMG JUST WATCHED CRIMINAL MINDS 200th episode and it was FUCKING AMAZING! LOVED the jj and Emily moments. It was so touching and it just reminded me how much I miss Emily. Was so gonna cry. Reminded me of ur stories. I swear ur such a great write.
Harrylover8592 chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
Well I have just read all 63 of these in a time span of two weeks and you are a fantastic writer, although I am slightly scared at how good you are at writing some of these cases.
c chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
It's been awhile. I miss your stories. I hope everything is ok. Update soon please but of u need to take ur time. Loveeeee ur stories and can't wait till the next case. :)
c chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
It's been awhile and I miss ur stories. Please update soon. I hope everything is ok and I can't wait til the next case comes. :)
srhittson chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Love the story. I live so far out in the country that i can't get internet and we had christmas break and then a week of snow days. I am glad i finally got to finish this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
Sine they Are two separate embryos, it would be hard for them to be identical. Update soon!
tc3po95 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awesome as always! Love everything about this series... hope it goes on and on and on :) Can't wait for more!
WiccaWoman17587 chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
I've just realised that I didn't comment on this... Shame on me!
Aww loving the fluffy ending.
Dying to know how the 'review' will end ;)
Not gonna be a nice case up next... hope our girls will be safe... -_- Please!
Riellebrat chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
Fantastic.. Love this family, love these stories.. never stop.. Please
Happy New Year!
marmitelover1710 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
lmfao! now wiv emily gettin bigger n better tattoo, makes me wana go n add 2 my collection. hmmm, what 2 get tho?
Sleep and Dream chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Again an awesome story. I can't wait for the next story. I enjoy how uplifting the theme was especially during the holidays.
Swishla chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Awww, what a great ending. I love the way you still have almost all of the threads hanging, leaving the reader to wonder just what is going to come back and bite everyone in the behind. Nicely done! Can't wait for the next story and sick psyco!