Reviews for 63 Home For Christmas Maybe
milagglad chapter 1 . 5/19
;)
beaches13 chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I'm so glad there are others out there who hate the whole dressing twins the same, etc. :). It's always creeped me out, as well.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
I love JJ's relationship with Elizabeth. This chapter kind of makes me want to give Charlie's Angels a try.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Will you some how incorporate the 200th episode into your writing? Because it played a big role with JJ and Emily's friendship on the show I would love to see you do so!
cc chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
OMG JUST WATCHED CRIMINAL MINDS 200th episode and it was FUCKING AMAZING! LOVED the jj and Emily moments. It was so touching and it just reminded me how much I miss Emily. Was so gonna cry. Reminded me of ur stories. I swear ur such a great write.
Harrylover8592 chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
Well I have just read all 63 of these in a time span of two weeks and you are a fantastic writer, although I am slightly scared at how good you are at writing some of these cases.
c chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
It's been awhile. I miss your stories. I hope everything is ok. Update soon please but of u need to take ur time. Loveeeee ur stories and can't wait till the next case. :)
c chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
It's been awhile and I miss ur stories. Please update soon. I hope everything is ok and I can't wait til the next case comes. :)
srhittson chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Love the story. I live so far out in the country that i can't get internet and we had christmas break and then a week of snow days. I am glad i finally got to finish this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
Sine they Are two separate embryos, it would be hard for them to be identical. Update soon!
tc3po95 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awesome as always! Love everything about this series... hope it goes on and on and on :) Can't wait for more!
WiccaWoman17587 chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
I've just realised that I didn't comment on this... Shame on me!
Aww loving the fluffy ending.
Dying to know how the 'review' will end ;)
Not gonna be a nice case up next... hope our girls will be safe... -_- Please!
Riellebrat chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
Fantastic.. Love this family, love these stories.. never stop.. Please
Happy New Year!
marmitelover1710 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
lmfao! now wiv emily gettin bigger n better tattoo, makes me wana go n add 2 my collection. hmmm, what 2 get tho?
Sleep and Dream chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Again an awesome story. I can't wait for the next story. I enjoy how uplifting the theme was especially during the holidays.