Reviews for Love Lost
StevieUniverse chapter 18 . 3/5
Hey! I loved your story sooooo much! I'm sorry I don't have enough time to do a full review today but I'll get back to you. Amazing story! It was absolutely fabulous!
stardust chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
um...why did you make Raven a murderer? through out this whole story she's been sounding like she has psychopathic tendencies.
Bluedog197 chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
SHE'S... SHE'S DEAD 0.0 FINALLY THE WITCH IS DEAD THANK THE HEAVENS SHE. IS. DEAD! DUDE THE WAY SHE DIED WAS EPIC and i am so proud of raven she finished her off just a little push he hehehehe and i was nice of her to at least put a tombstone which by the way was done PERFECTLY in the engraving. but i am also super ecstatic that beast boy and raven are finally going to make a life together and be happy from now on and would you look at starfire and nightwing not bad dude not bad at all they are finally together and excepting he work's fast hahaha but dude i love this story and it was put together terrifically so i wish you the best of luck on your other story and crossing heart's which i love so good luck and peace.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
I enjoyed reading your briefing on what they are up to, it can't wait to read your next work :)
HL chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
This was a great story and one of my favorites cant wait to see what your new story will be
I love RaeRedx chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
hahaha here lies a traitor named terra she deserves it
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
Raven. Is. Now. A. Murderer.
Raven Roth chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
I would rather have her fall the first time before Beast Boy managed to grab her: Raven is NOT a murderer. But at least the darn girl (Terra) is out of the way. Please update soon!
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
Poor. Raven broken nose. It was a good story but is Terra that despirate
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Curse Terra the Terrapus!
A-LionGleek chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
YAY! SHE'S DEAD! :) THANK GOD! :) Pity that I didn't get more animal!Beast Boy action though. Oh well, at least that hag, Terra is dead. :)
SilverFeathered123 chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
What about Slade?

Please write that other story soon!

SilverFeathered
TheImaginativeFox chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
The ending was kinda funny, wondering if Terra is really gone...
I love RaeRedx chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
OMG raven you go girl whoo terra is dead, terra is dead, TERRA IS DEAD!... right?
Polarleopardlegend chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Oh... SORRY! MY BAD! I DID NOT KNOW THAT THIS HAPPENED I SWEAR!