Reviews for New Devil of The Gremory House
Guest chapter 50 . 23h
Please update soon!
Yulian Guerrero chapter 50 . 10/4
Hermoso capitulo ojalá Naruto siga perfeccionando su modo sabio con sun wukong y que obtenga su siguiente modo porque si no me equivoco el estado que Naruto tiene actualmente es igual al que tenía cuando controlo por primera vez el chakra de kurama a la fuerza verdad? Y si es así el siguiente estado que le sigue es el de cuando kurama choca puños con el por primera vez o eso es lo que he entendido xd. Excelente capitulo quiero maaasss!
SlyFox9 chapter 48 . 9/27
The scene with Sairaorg and mother along with Naruto telling Rias and Sairaorg about his parents was very emotional.

I swear the more times I continue seeing Yasaka teasing and get clingy with Naruto, Naruto is going get a super busty fox milf in his harem (not that I’m complaining I totally support it).

I’m curious to see what will happen if Naruto fight against Hades.
l3loodKnight chapter 50 . 9/23
Just finished reading your story and have loved it so far, it included naruto very well with the overall setting of DxD. Was surprised to learn who the crow/crab was and happy to see Sasuke make a return, when i first read about the crow i had thought naruto saw itachi, given how in canon sakura and kakashi were with naruto and sasuke till the end? Am curious why he doesnt have his eyes atm, does sasuke have or get a sacred gear to? Given Akeno's growing relationship to naruto, in that she being more blund then coy with him, will she still sneak into his bed when Rias isnt 'looking' given her personality and close friendship with Rias she would be trying to sleep with naruto only to be 'caught' in the act by Rias as she has Mistress vib of the group. That and am hoping to see more kuroka teasing naruto with sage enduced hard ons and offers of snu snu to help him.
EmeraldRaidenKyo chapter 20 . 9/10
wait can't kurama switch over with naruto? he did during the war I believe when talking to obito. ir does he need his body/Chakra to do that?
Diametrik chapter 5 . 8/30
Sorry, I can't take it anymore. Naruto is being too much of a little bitch. He has no conviction in his beliefs and is letting himself be led around by the nose. Adding onto his general incompetency, and I can't bring myself to keep reading.
Diametrik chapter 4 . 8/30
How did he stab Naruto with a light spear when he was pinned down? Did Naruto really not restrain his arms? Is he really so clueless? Taking away Naruto's unique abilities, that's fine. Taking away his chakra, that's fine. Putting him in a weaker body, that's fine. Making him out of practice and rusty at fighting, that's fine. But there is a limit to how incompetent you can make him before it breaks my suspension of disbelief. If it weren't for the fact that he has made references to his past, I would probably believe that this is one of those fics where an OC has been given the name Naruto, but isn't actually Naruto at all.
Diametrik chapter 1 . 8/30
I don't mind Naruto being weak or rusty, but that death was the most contrived thing I've ever read. They're having a conversation, with Issei standing in Naruto's line of sight of and having his back turned to the person who just tried to murder him? Talking about how Naruto should recognise Issei from school, and his job? Not on guard against the murdering psycho with wings? It's just ridiculous. Have at least a little sense of self-preservation.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 9 . 8/29
Could Pheonix tears fix his chakra pathways? I feel like it's an obvious answer but will be put off until plot demands Naruto gets it back to win a fight.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 8 . 8/29
Sage mode will always be the best power up. Sure Kuruma link mode is cooler looking but it doesn't have the same vibe. When Naruto goes sage mode in the manga/anime it's like his intelligence gets a massive boost and he always does the coldest moves.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 6 . 8/29
Naw, the omake at the end is 100% the reason this is rated M. That's brutal.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 4 . 8/28
I think this is my fourth time trying to read this. I always end up dropping it for some reason. Hope this time is different, the writing is pretty good compared to most.
Megaclark chapter 3 . 8/26
Que buena historia
Me leí todos los capítulos y quedé con ganas de más
Ahora voy por mi segunda ronda
naruto with kurama mode and still with problems?...it's okay for him to fight and all that but that was almost the maximum level that he had been able to access of his strength and you nerfed him too much also you skipped steps as soon as he had the power of the layer of chakra and the mada pum perfect kurama mode I like your story it's incredible but it was too much
blacklightning18 chapter 45 . 8/15
naruto should practice with sage art elemental nirvana before try use it, Sun Wukong smoking his pipe remind me of Third hokage, I pretty sure Hinata will be heartbroken when she hear about Naruto get girlfriend and that girlfriend wasn't her
3,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »