Reviews for New Devil of The Gremory House
General Kain of Whirlpools chapter 13 . 15h
Yeah, I really dislike this one
62GeoHei chapter 22 . 3/15
In Loki arc you should have Odin give naruto nothung the dragon slaying sword of Norse mythology
G chapter 22 . 3/15
In Loki
Please update this story soon, I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Naruto Nerf in DxD chapter 1 . 3/13
You fucking killed Naruto by Raynare.
That's the problem.
Naruto's reaction time without chakra is at least equal to kokabiel.
But you're nerfed him for sake of the plot.
Nothingspecial43 chapter 22 . 3/12
An interesting story you got here, everyone is spot on and more importantly you protreyed Naruto the way he should always be. Keep going and forget other people's negative opinion, you at least got one more positive opinion here. See ya whenever.
benjamin chapter 22 . 2/28
excelente fanfic te felicito por continuarlo y tienes razón en algo que naruto tenga un harem exagerado al tipo de historia que estas creando no da mucho quizás solo unas pocas pero no hasta que te olvides sus nombres por lo extenso del numero seria de gran prioridad que este también con koneko se ve como buena pareja para naruto, por todo lo que ha hecho por el y por como va ese fanfic; espero que lo continues
PrintedSnail11 chapter 22 . 2/20
Hey man cant wait for more chapters.
Mokkel chapter 1 . 2/17
you're not giving yourself enough credit.
4k favs5k follows!
how many stories are actually out there that can get this many hits without writing a shitty Mary Sue Naruto, but instead gives him proper character development!
TheWhiteTitan chapter 22 . 2/12
So, when is Naruto gonna use Kurama Sage Mode? Can't wait for them to see what a real Sage looks like.
Kitnight chapter 22 . 2/11
IM guessing most people dont relize you took naruto during the war and not after. plus while i understand you want him to struggle there are not many worlds that would do that for a naruto that is in the fourth shinobi war. If you are looking for him to struggle the best time to take him is durring the pain confrontation otherwise unless you mcguffin him an injury that forces him down in power scale he is one of the strongest characters in anime. but thank you for this beautiful story anyway and i will keep reading.
Mother Fucker chapter 22 . 2/5
I'm not Narutard, Post-war Naruto is weaker than Namek Saga Goku. xD

In naruto, we USING feats and no hype, because if we using hype, so Haku would be lightspeed and stronger characters faster than light, EMS Madara would be Universal Lvl...

No DxD Characters show us at least Country Busting Lvl.
Heck even Ophis, Great Red and Trihexa feats are not so impressive compared to Naruto.

And your review on Shadow of the Devil is really good.
The dude fucking nerfed Naruto with dumb reasons.
SixPathsOfLife chapter 22 . 2/4
Damn, that is one ugly clusterfuck down there, isn't it? It almost makes me feel bad adding even more shit into the mountain you've gotten so far... Almost.

Nah, I'm kidding, don't worry, I'm not a butthurt Narutard looking for retribution, but I do have a heavy criticism towards this issue, but is not directed towards just you, is mostly one that I (and quite a few others appearently) have with how a good chunk of the stories in this particular crossover tend to be.

For starters, there is this trend of grabing Naruto from his side of the woods either at the climax of the War, to be more specific after he gains the Six Paths Senjutsu from Hagoromo, or sometimes even post-war, and put him near or at the beginning of the DxD canon; why? I'm not sure, maybe because of his mentality and personality at this ponit in the story? Or because of all the crazy shit that can potentially banish him, like Kaguya or So6P Madara or even final dick move from Sasuke? Laziness of the writers? All of the above? Regardless of the reason, an important fact here is that at this point Naruto is at the zenith of his power, yet pretty much everyone finds some bullshit plot mcguffin to nerf the fuck out him so hard that the likes of Raynare and her posse and Freed are somewhat of a threat and the ORC is, more or less, on par with him, and of course every time that this happens you guys try to presuade us with the same reason (cough, cough, excuse, cough, cough) that you do it to have him be challengend and to not make it boring and blah blah blah blah blah, so yeah, it's easy to see why anybody would be annoyed of reading the same crap repeat itself over and over, even if the context might me different here and there.

Moving on, what I believe is easily the biggest problem here is of course that the power tiering structure of DxD is all over the place, and I'm not talknig in some pseudo-engineering internet forum way, I'm talking about inner consistency and logic, seriously this shit makes no damn sense, just look at the so-called top 10 most powerfull beings: Great Red is not included because he doesn't care about fighting but Ophis is included even though the only reason of it creating the Khaos Brigade in the first place is because she can't get rid of Great Red on it's own, Ophis doesn't give a fuck about fighting either, so what the hell is up with that? Then Ishibumi says that if Draig and Albion were alive they would be in the top too, which does make sense, I give him that, only for him to say that at full power Sirzechs and Ajuka are also part of the top 10, dude, if that's the case then just fucking put them in there and then explain it later, for fuck's sake! What about Trihexa? Isn't the Worldbreaker, the creature that only knows destruction, worthy of being on that list?

Something else that doesn't add up is that Yahwéh (aka the God of the Bible) is not even mentioned, yet we are told that gods in general get power from their followers, so are you telling me that the god that just with the main religion alone (Catolicism) has roughly a third of the world's population worshipping him is not on that echelon? And that's without adding it's "branches" like the Orthodox Churh, the Protestants, Evangelism or Jehovah's Wittnesses and the other ones that also revere him like Islamism, Judaism or Mormonism, with those he probably has half of the world in his pockets, and yet he isn't one of the strongest existences... What. The. Fuck?

But the "best" part about the nonsensical power-scale in DxD is the way that Ishibumi writes, I went on more detail on another review a while back (if anybody is interested, it's here: /r/10354376/9/1/), but to give you an example, when Issei and Sirzechs where figthing one of Trihexa's cores, the latter did an attack that completely vaporized it (temporarely, of course) along with half the island they were in, wich is nice an all but a) the Cores' durability compared to the real thing is utter shit & b) An island is just a landmass whose geographical limits are water (or air, if you wanna go full fiction), so this means that said island could be the same size as some random one from an archipelago, or Hawai, or Japan, or fucking Australia, so given that the brilliant Ishibumi simply called "an island" and didn't gave us any hint of just were this island was... Do I really need to keep going?

Although, my favorite of his asinine writing is the way that Ophis "infinity" operates, boy is that some kindergarden level mastery right there, it turns out that this "embodiment of the infinite void" actually has FINITE POWER, but when Rizevim tried to use his Sacred Gear Nullifying power on Issei's Diabolous Dragon, Ishibumi thru Draig has the balls, he has the AUDACITY, of saying that he can't cancel that power because it comes from Ophis, who is "infinite"... Get the FUCK outta here with that bullshit.

There's also the fact that the Devil Faction is beyond OP, they could've terminated the other 2 if they really wanted to, shit Sirzechs and Ajuka would probably be enough of an overkill, 3 factions at a standstill my ass.

Anaway, I said my piece on this situation, so to end this on a good note, let me tell you that you have without a doubt written the best developed Naruto/Rias pairing here, bar none, and that your characters (sans Naruto himself) are pretty on point, so keep the good work on that end, and to you and anyone else who took the time to read this, go check The Legacy of the Most Unpredictable Ninja by RekkingPride and/or The Fox Scroll by SpiritSage124 to see people taking Naruto away with fresh, original ideas that are, wait for it, RELEVANT TO THE PLOT!
ShadowXseed chapter 1 . 2/2
wow you guys are too passionate about this. I agree with the guest though. I think Naruto can curbstomp most of the dxd characters. its even possible for Naruto to take on great red and orphis if he's with sasuke but alas that's not the case.
Mother fucker chapter 22 . 2/1
Are you dumb too ?
I said Full Power Post-war Naruto is stronger than any DxD Characters besides Ophis and Great Red, and not he was stronger than Kaguya.
Naruto can litterally stomp Sirzech and Ajuka like Madara did with 5 Kage.

And you shit excuse "he lost his chakra because he traveled dimension" is bullshit.
Because Naruto is a part of Otsutsuki who can travel dimension/World.
1,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »