Reviews for New Devil of The Gremory House
Have you seen "Ninja Kamui"?! That shit is sick yo!
So Koneko couldn’t utilize the Bouchujutsu (Bedroom Method) on Naruto, huh?

Well, maybe next time, I suppose.
Nyx19 chapter 60 . 2/24
Next chapter will be Naruto's birthday; with just 8,000 to 9,000 words.
I find it funny & sad that nobody bothered to leave a comment.
Indra had better not have given up Black Zetsu! Speaking of which, was Indra able to ascertain Black Zetsu’s TRUE ORIGINS, and what is the reason that Indra has kept Black Zetsu around?
Galeiam:
I really hope I'm not alone in sincerely hoping that you don't add Sasuke.

But I know it's going to happen... it's inevitable that the show stealer is going to show up with his stupid hax abilities.
Agung Agastya chapter 60 . 1/20
wah sasukke
Ill be honest i dont think Naruto would be like that is it happened sure hed be down in the dumps but he would get over it. Looknat blood prision it took what a full day and he was already "over it" so to speak. Its just for the plot at this point
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 8 . 1/18
damn wat a fight, lfg
EmperadorRedStar chapter 60 . 1/17
I just started reading this story and I must say, your a great writer, I love the evolution of characters, the story, the battles, the conflict, everything, you could make Naruto gain power after power making him OP since second one, but every power up he had (and the rest of the ORC) got build with well writing, I hope that you keep with all the good work.

Seeing a Dual protagonist of Issei and Naruto is also great, most just throw Issei to being less that a Side Character just because his personality, but you just made your Issei a lot more likeable without leaving his core.

I hope that we could see a full chapter of the spin-off of Lazy Sage in an extra, peace.
of course you brought Treesuke eh
santoscristianadonay chapter 60 . 1/16
Por Favor actualiza pronto
adding sasuke to this now? ughh what a way to throw 10 years in the trash
dude your Naruto is so fucking weak that is disgusting
redacted0110110 chapter 17 . 12/29/2023
The development of Naruto, and the ORC is fantastic.
Despite Naruto's attitude in the beginning he has come a long way.

You are a great author, I hope you know that.
4,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »