Reviews for New Devil of The Gremory House
cyborg500 chapter 11 . 7h
Aww, Naruto only came at the end of the chapter. I hope we'll see him more in the next and I can't wait for Irina and Xenovia to meet and also Rias reaction to Naruto kidnapping.
Mikaeru346 chapter 11 . 22h
Koneko seem to be sad, she need to get Naruto forgivness soon, or something bad will happen. Like Naruto kidnapped or something... Right?
kaiser-beelzebub-4th chapter 11 . 7/3
love the story hope you update soon
Markus-Antonius chapter 11 . 7/3
That...it's hilarious
Ellimist01 chapter 9 . 7/1
Well I had hopes for this story but I guess not. Anyway that whole thing about the madness of the world was made up by the devils because while they didn't know why Kuroka killed her master they do know she was stronger than him and got drunk on the power senjutsu gave her. Lol Son Wukong never had that problem in dxd and that guy's a monster. Anyway as I was saying, I won't be reading your story because of your rule for nature chakra which was already a bullshit since the people who made it up have no experience with nature energy and besides it hasn't ever happened, if you don't consider their assumptions for why Kuroka would kill her master.
eniox27 chapter 11 . 7/1
Wow he was kidnapped. Who was that priest I wonder. Some romantic tension perhaps.
Can't wait for the next chapter! Best story ever! Update soon please!
Naruhina 123 chapter 11 . 7/1
great chapter few things understand few things doesn;t
uh never mind that
Death Slayer D chapter 11 . 7/1
cool
god of all chapter 11 . 7/1
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
Ignisha chapter 11 . 7/1
one of the BEST ways to start the Excalibur Arc i have EVER had the pleasure of READING!
Brilliant, man! Just brilliant!
BRAVO!
I'm still laughing as I'm writing this!
Ghost024 chapter 11 . 6/30
Well real great Azazel you now have basically caused a manhunt for Naruto. Thanks to the fact he is a Gremory one and a member of Rias peerage. Well if they find out you have him its war... And well your race will die... Well most at least. Though I'm pretty sure that won't happen.
alec-potter chapter 11 . 6/30
Nice chapter, but was slightly stretched. Plot is moving a bit slow.
Overall good going.
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 11 . 6/30
Awesome fic! If you don't mind me asking, what is the pairing, if there is one? If there isn't, I perosnally vote for NarutoxKoneko or NarutoxAbe or NarutoxKonekoxAbe. I mean, NarutoxRias and NarutoxAkeno ae the most overdone pairings in this crossover section, so something a little more different seems to be nice. ANyways, please update soon!
Kaore Ryu chapter 11 . 6/30