Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hot, I loved how you left out that they were dating till a little while in. Very good writing and grammar whether it's applied to writing sex scenes or not, which was written VERY nicely as well. The "Baby it's cold outside" idea was brilliant, though after reading "Oh, I really can't stay." I had the women that sings that part in the original version of that song singing that phrase OVER and OVER again in my head, which is why I am glad that you didn't make it corny by incorporating the rest of the lyrics into the fic. Keep up the great work :)
pawsrule chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Very sweet story, loved it!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
awesome story
love it
punkyredhead chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I loved it. Harry and Hermione seem to fit each so well. He does know her like she knows her Hogwarts book. They make sense as a couple. Always looking forward to your next tale. Keep up the great work.
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
It's a nice story and I want to read more.

However in this case, I think that in an once per that major holiday with no special consideration, Harry would have WENT WITH Hermione to her parents instead of making love in bed.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This was brilliant :D I LOVE your their interactions... They're so sweet together :) I do hope you write more H/Hr someday...
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Merry Christmas to you, and thanks for writing!