Reviews for Preparations
Night of the Dark Star chapter 7 . 3/28
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love your writing, and I hope you have more stories on the way.

One
Thing I've noticed is that you tend to put commas before conjunctive phrases when they don't go there. It has to be a sentence, which a subject and everything. You tend to put "(words), and had (words)" without having the subject. It only requires a comma if it's a sentence after (in the FANBOYS conjunctive words — lists still need commas, otherwise you can't be sure when the list ends).
Night of the Dark Star chapter 3 . 3/27
YES! Clint Barton is not weak! And Phil Coulson is CERTAINLY not the only thing holding him together.
Stine chapter 7 . 1/30
Love this!
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
This story was amazing and well developed I love the team aspect to it, and it leaves me with that warm feeling. It was also incredibly funny, which is always great to have, but hard incorporate the right amount without over or under doing it.
banerry chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I've always LOVED the merry men series and came to read it again, and instead I discovered this story! Never knew it existed but reading it gave me immense pleasure and it just made my day, thanks for the amazing read again, your stories never fail to dissapoint! :D
JRBarton chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Beautiful. Not just this chapter, the whole thing. Touching, heartbreaking, heartwarming. I love it. Thank you for writing this.
kimbee chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Such a sweet chapter! I LOVE Christmas ones :)
I also love Clint's gift practicality XD I laughed so hard at that one :)
kimbee chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Ohhhhhhhhh.. I see. I get where this is headed.
Cool backstory to Princese's Training! :)
kimbee chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
This is really sweet- love the 'beautiful friendship' moment ith Jarvis and Tony's range (and robot.) pure gold!
kimbee chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Ohhh Thor. He's so nice and noble and stuff.
And Jarvis is (yet again) a BAMF!
kimbee chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Haha LOVE how you tied in Lola! Nice!
And I love the fury/Clint dynamic when they're not being shield-y :)
kimbee chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Aww, love the Barton family stuff :)
Also, WOW that's a different idea for the cellist ;)
Stine chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I just love this.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Ahh, the plot thickens. So that is why Clint recruited Princese...
kimbee chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love Jarvis! He's soooooooooo amazing! GAH! I cannot deal with it.
I want one.