Reviews for Those Blizzard Months
TwinK21 chapter 1 . 5/20
Great story so far! I just happened upon it and I hope you update again soon.
Te'a chapter 8 . 4/7
I love this story soooo much! I also love how you gave peeta that split personality disorder. That was brilliant!
willowmadness chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
Villemo chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
I thought this story was starting to wind down a little you know. Getting closer to the everlark happily ever after (as most stories I read do)... but bam! here comes the multiple personalities :O I absolutely love it. I love your writing style, I love the smut, I love the confusion and drama (mostly inside Katniss' head). I just love everything about it. Please keep writing and update again soon!
JLaw.KStew.Love chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
This story is so interesting and so incredible. Really hope you continue it.
everlark4ever75 chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
Yes- we are gasping. I love it all. I want more. Please don't wait a year as a half to update again. That's annoying! Us fans love your work. The smut especially- wait what? I didn't say that! ;) please update soon. I'm in love with this fanfic.
Renea13 chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
Oh please, oh please say you are still writing this...
Guesty chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
You're back, the apocolypse has started,run for cover. No but seriously, great story, love the extra personalities.
eala atnara chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
This is good!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
I'm liking it.
IcyPinkLemonade chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
I thought this was really good! Reminded me of United states of Tara. But man, what luck, she disassociates, he has other identities. Sad!
Alys0 chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
God it's been a while! Another great chapter and I love how you went more in depth with his personalities. Will there be any more personalities? Or just the 2?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
This fic is literally so sad? Like poor Peeta, he's so scared this is so sad but so good wow omg. Thank you for updating! Really great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
Tamra chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK! Thank god, I thought this story was abandoned forever. Shame it's during when midterms are happening :/ No matter, I shall be back to read soon! Please don't leave for so long again!
marizpe chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
I started reading your story yesterday, its interesting that Peeta has multi personalities, although I prefer that is just the two that Katniss already meet, I dont know if this has a cure, it will be a challenge to deal with them.
I liked the smut part!