Reviews for Those Blizzard Months
willowmadness chapter 1 . 7/17
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
Villemo chapter 8 . 6/5
I thought this story was starting to wind down a little you know. Getting closer to the everlark happily ever after (as most stories I read do)... but bam! here comes the multiple personalities :O I absolutely love it. I love your writing style, I love the smut, I love the confusion and drama (mostly inside Katniss' head). I just love everything about it. Please keep writing and update again soon!
Jlaw.Love chapter 8 . 5/5
This story is so interesting and so incredible. Really hope you continue it.
everlark4ever75 chapter 8 . 4/5
Yes- we are gasping. I love it all. I want more. Please don't wait a year as a half to update again. That's annoying! Us fans love your work. The smut especially- wait what? I didn't say that! ;) please update soon. I'm in love with this fanfic.
Renea13 chapter 8 . 4/4
Oh please, oh please say you are still writing this...
Guesty chapter 8 . 3/26
You're back, the apocolypse has started,run for cover. No but seriously, great story, love the extra personalities.
eala atnara chapter 8 . 3/13
This is good!
I'm liking it.
IcyPinkLemonade chapter 8 . 3/10
I thought this was really good! Reminded me of United states of Tara. But man, what luck, she disassociates, he has other identities. Sad!
Alys0 chapter 8 . 3/7
God it's been a while! Another great chapter and I love how you went more in depth with his personalities. Will there be any more personalities? Or just the 2?
This fic is literally so sad? Like poor Peeta, he's so scared this is so sad but so good wow omg. Thank you for updating! Really great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
Tamra chapter 8 . 3/6
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK! Thank god, I thought this story was abandoned forever. Shame it's during when midterms are happening :/ No matter, I shall be back to read soon! Please don't leave for so long again!
marizpe chapter 8 . 3/8
I started reading your story yesterday, its interesting that Peeta has multi personalities, although I prefer that is just the two that Katniss already meet, I dont know if this has a cure, it will be a challenge to deal with them.
I liked the smut part!
Dandelion Lass chapter 8 . 3/7
I'm glad everything is now out in the open. Now where do they go from here? Curious to hear more from Dr. A.
Dandelion Lass chapter 6 . 3/7
I love this twist. I'd read the canon divergent story! Did you ever start it? I can beta it if you need/want one.