Reviews for Those Blizzard Months
Moriah418 chapter 7 . 10/26
Please update, just read all of this and absolutely loved it!
Shelljayz chapter 7 . 8/18
I really love this concept for a story, very intriguing to say the least. I hope that you will continue and update this story soon. I'm an impatient person, especially when it comes to great stories.
Nguyen.ivory5 chapter 1 . 7/23
Please please update! You're so freaking talented
the-glappy-hutch chapter 7 . 7/16
This is absolutely intriguing! I can't wait to find out how it plays out, and my chest is physically aching for resolutution. I need it! And I know everyone else here can agree. :) 3
Doc.amaro chapter 7 . 7/12
Hi! Just thought I'd send a friendly reminder that it's been over 1/2 a year since you've updated this story. Although I'm sure you know. Anyway, really, really enjoying it. Hope you'll update it soon. And not just for me, but for the 450 fellow followers of this story. Lol.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 1 . 6/14
I'm already liking what I'm reading and yet to get to the good stuff!
taliamellark chapter 7 . 3/20
This is a fascinating story! I was completely intrigued. I can't even express in words how much I have enjoyed reading this. I can't wait till the next update!
Affirmed chapter 7 . 2/17
Completely fascinating concept! I'm looking forward to meeting the personalities and seeing how the main Peeta reacts. Can't wait for an update!
Eliley chapter 7 . 1/14
So good!
okasha970 chapter 7 . 1/4
Please update soon I am waiting for more.
MrsCullenMallark chapter 7 . 1/2
I can't wait to see how the conversation turns out! Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to take a cold shower... LOL! :-)
Matharose111612 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
It's sad not to have the person you love beside you. What I mean is Katniss has to worry everyday if its her Peeta and she doesn't even know if there may be more. Poor Katniss!
valevilandra chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
OMG this is a great development, this is the first time I read a fanfic like this.
This is very good

Update soon
lucyhadley chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
This story is absolutely gorgeous! Please update soon!
IactuallyShitRainbow chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
You updated! I love you! Merry Christmas! (No, I'm not on speed. I'm just excited you're still alive.)