Reviews for Snowfall
rwbygirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This was touching and beautiful; thank you so much for writing it!
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
That is beautiful! So cleverly crafted and well written! :D
(Sorry for not reviewing on every chapter of Bilzzard, I was too engrossed in the story to review...)
iloveliterature chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
this is amazing. i read Blizzard and Eros was definitely a favorite of mine. i would really love it if you did a one shot about what happened to Jack right after he was turned into Jack Frost please.
TheFire928 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Well that's a different Cupid to the stereotype...
Also, it's been more than a year since this has been updated! Keep updating please! *puppy-dog eyes*
LadyOfBirds chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Hehehebhbjugfvcdeswa I'm sorry I just ate SEVEN COOKIES AND THREE HERSHEYS BARS AND I'M HYPERRRR And about to throw up but I STILL LOVE YOU AND YOUR KIND-OF-OC-BUT-NOT *Claps excitedly* More? pls. Ily. You literally have to write more or I will hunt you down and slap you with this parrot. *wields conure angrily*
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
this is amazing I hope there will be more in the future to read so please please update soon
TARDISbluu chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Eros! Or Cupid. Valentine. Whatever. Funnily enough, I don't remember what he said his real name was... Though, I guess it's mildly understandable, since I read 'Eros' a bunch, and his real name only once in 'Blizzard'.

This was really cool to read. Eros was a character I really liked in your story. I have no idea if he's an OC or not - I'm guessing yes? - because I've not read the books yet, so that aspect doesn't really matter to me. He's a cool character. His story's really sad, though... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Ooo! I really like Eros' backstory! You are a really good writer!
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Can I make a request what happened after Chapter 27, you know, Guardians questioned how can Jack be there and blah blah blah, and then the other spirits were shocked to find Jack alive and not stuck below the ice. And maybe Jack's POV to after Chapter 27 and his thoughts probably about Kathrine.
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was a great way to show Eros' past. I hope you write more one shots or even a sequel for blizzard. Or do a one shot of Katherine and Nightlight coming back and letting the other guardians know that they are alive.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I'm thinking cupid
Rani-Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
It's certainly been a while. Thank you for posting this. I really enjoyed it!
Breezyfeather chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Nyaa, I love iiiit :3 So sad, but such beautiful writing. I love your storieeees _
wouldbewriter23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Awesome. Great insight into that character and very sad. Will all of these be back stories or will it also be a sequel? I can't wait for more, I loved 'Blizzard' and have read it about twenty times;)
ritamej chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is heartbreakingly sad and awesome at the same time. The Bunny is Aster at the end isn't it?

I love how you made his whole story. What world is he from?