Reviews for Tantalizing You
goldenwitch99 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I was giggling like an idiot throughout the entire story! The whole thing is very beautifully written and I especially loved, loved the part where Dante totally embarrassed Trish in front of everyone LOL. You've gotten their chemistry and personalities down perfectly, so kudos to you! :)
Resonance chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Oooohhh the end... omg I was giggling like an idiot haha XD Very beautifully written, and when Dante is describing the two ladies that he's in love with, I thought they were Trish and Lady (even though she's not exactly a brunette); I would never have suspected they were the guns! LOL that's priceless! Hahhah I really got a real laugh out of this story so thank you for sharing this masterpiece! :D
H.T chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I love just about every DMC fix you put on here, this being no exception. And
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Great job on the chapter! I can't wait to read more DMC fics from you. Keep up the good work
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Great job. I liked the little fluff at the end. Awww, Dante with that little girl was cute
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Haha! Dante has a blow dryer? Whats next, a flat iron? Lol. Great job.
sweetatoo chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
This story is soo cute!

I love the way you described Dante and Trish's friendship and their interactions, very captivating. And the scene in the shoes shop just cracked me up so badly LOL, and the ending was adorable too.

Great story overall.
Night Companion chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I chuckled all the way through and thought you nailed both their characters, though I don't think Dante would ever make himself a cheesecake, but I can definitely see him mourning the loss of the recipe over money. LOL you had so many great lines and scenes in here I can't begin to pick my favorite. (OK maybe the one when Dante thinks Trish couldn't possibly understand the importance of a good tasting cheesecake or other kinds of food. LOL that is SO like a man.) I ADORE TrishxDante and think they are perfect for each other. They look so RIGHT together and each understands the demon within. I loved your story and thought you captured the dynamites of their relationship. I don't know why people see Dante with Lady; they just don't have the same chemistry. Lady is too hard for him and though she is a close friend, she can be really mean to him; he needs love. Dante is totally aware that Trish is NOT his mother; he is a twin himself after all and has said repetitively Trish is her own person.
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Very nice work on this, keep at it.
flight815surviver chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
ah yes the girls, have to love them dont ya. Great bit of desription there. Very deep then with the comedy at the end.
flight815surviver chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
o evil girl, like we havent done it lol. Very sweet bit with Dante n little girl. The banter between Dante n Trish is really well written. Shouls be checking ur paragraphs etc 4 tiny little mistakes. was the only problem i could find
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Well of course he has to groom it. my boyfriends hair is similar length n he makes no secret of his comb lol. Nice begining good descriptions.
Brukaoru chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
Oh my goodness, I love how Dante can tease and embarrass Trish in front of so many people, hehe. I also loved the description of the two "ladies" Dante is in love with! Possibly the best description ever! XD Awesome work!
Brukaoru chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Again, I love the writing. The comparisons Dante makes is so funny, as you did with his outfit and the people at the coffee shop, hehe. I love how you make original characters interact with Dante so well and not to the point where it would become unrealistic. Great work!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow. I just... Loved how this was written. The details are amazing. I love how in the beginning you spoke of Dante and how he viewed Trish in relation to his mother, really great stuff that you point out. Please keep up the awesome work! XD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »